Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Impressive name card

  1. #21
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010


    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    You must be of the loyal old school. Now the minimum to feel good must be Assistant Vice-President.
    Yeah, I struggle to figure out what is asst Vice President. Assistant and vice not the same? Then one day we need assistant senior vice deputy president. Haha.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005

    Default Re: Impressive name card

    Obviously Chen Guangbioa is not prominent. (as compared to say, ex PM Wen Jiabao). Thus the need for self-promotion and attention grabbing antics to get more visibility on news media. Especially on TV. It explains his self-aggrandisement titles on the name card. Actually he is not aware that such a name card shames the owner.

    Distributing US$100 bills to tissue lady and cleaners on TV is not a sign of humility.

    But whatever it is, as long as he is doing a little bit of good says 2% together with the other 98% of self serving public relations boastfulness; the public will tolerate it.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 12th January 2014 at 12:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts