Thread: accomodation in UK and Paris

Default accomodation in UK and Paris

Anyone know of any low cost hostel/motel/Inn in London, Edinburgh and Paris city? Budget to be as low as possible.

I know of this St. Christopher Inn, some say quite cheap but need more option now.

I am going for a trip to these places and planning to stay in those low rate accommodation. Some place for backpacker for few days and is save and reasonably ok.

Any member at those place can help to recommend? Many Thanks!

i'd check for student hostels. Most unis have broken off for summer or will be doing soon. Most hostels are up for private let during this time

Blog Entries

cost for 3 start hotel in paris is about 80-120Eur in montparnasse (much more safe district).....

if you have time you can try to search for more lower rates.... my friend can get about 60Eur per room...

see here for the guide of hotel http://www.paris-tourism.com/hotels/index.php

You can get communal, 4-8 to a room Youth Hostel accommodation at around 10-18 a night depending on where you are. Edinburgh will be closer to 10, London will be closer to 18. If you're driving you can stay at a good B&B on the outskirts of Edinburgh for about 25. London possibly closer to 40. You can also stay in Travel Lodge type places (to include Travel Inns, Days Inns, etc etc), for about 45-50 depending on location, to include the whole room and up to 2 adults and 2 children. Which could work out better than a youth hostel even if you have a family. They are essentially 2 star type hotels - clean rooms, en suite, tv, tea and coffee, annexed restaurant.

In Paris, I would recommend the Hotel Vivienne.
    It's located on Rue Vivienne, just down the street from two metro stops, that link to most of the major sights. The hotel is clean, and comfortable. Prices are about 60+ to 80+ Euros per night, depending on the season you go.
    It's a simple hotel for resting for the night.
    If you are going on a photographic trip, do stay in a hotel as far as possible.
    Anyhow, if you need any more information, drop me a msg and we can talk by email. I have visited almost all the cities in Europe and know them quite well.
    http://jeremyalexanderphoto.zenfolio.com/
    JEREMY ALEXANDER PHOTOGRAPHY