Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77

Thread: Communic Asia 2005

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default Communic Asia 2005

    Communic Asia 2005 is here.. watch out for detail

    http://www.communicasia.com/

  2. #2

    Cool Samsung Models

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    Communic Asia 2005 is here.. watch out for detail

    http://www.communicasia.com/
    Snake,

    Are you going? Yes, I am going most likely wil be there in the afternoon since I am taking half day. What I know from the models are that they will be there to promote their products such as samsung and others. I am there to see see look look and also to take photos for them.

    300n

  3. #3

    Default

    I will be there as well. I have a booth there in SatCom Asia.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    I am going too.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Snake,

    Are you going? Yes, I am going most likely wil be there in the afternoon since I am taking half day. What I know from the models are that they will be there to promote their products such as samsung and others. I am there to see see look look and also to take photos for them.

    300n
    Hi 300n, mostly i will be there every year.. wont miss tis event.. i think there will be more show gals compare to Motoshow .. n more to shoot

  6. #6

    Default

    I will there to cover the event as a member of the press, have not missed the event since 1996. Motorola is back this year, Hellomoto!

  7. #7

    Default

    Is photography of models allowed? Will the security allow us to bring our big gears in even if we register at the entrance?
    Is artistic photography of equipments allowed? Some participants may feel that some of the equipments are trade secret, etc.... and maybe they wont allow us to take any close shots of their equipments.
    Any experiences members can share?
    always the Light, .... always.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Is photography of models allowed? Will the security allow us to bring our big gears in even if we register at the entrance?
    Is artistic photography of equipments allowed? Some participants may feel that some of the equipments are trade secret, etc.... and maybe they wont allow us to take any close shots of their equipments.
    Any experiences members can share?
    Dun worry.. they will allow photo taking at the event n i been there last year.. Unless they change their mind this year
    Last edited by Snake; 12th June 2005 at 11:53 AM.

  9. #9

    Default

    i got exhibitor pass
    550D.430EX.EFs55-250.EF50II.Sigma17-70

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Want to see babes

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake
    Communic Asia 2005 is here.. watch out for detail

    http://www.communicasia.com/
    There got what thing? Never been there before. Got anything to shoot?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pisces25
    i got exhibitor pass
    Can get one for me? Thanks, hehe.......

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    There got what thing? Never been there before. Got anything to shoot?
    lots of chio bu.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chongctd
    I will there to cover the event as a member of the press, have not missed the event since 1996. Motorola is back this year, Hellomoto!
    same here, got my invitation letter 2 weeks ago
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Is photography of models allowed? Will the security allow us to bring our big gears in even if we register at the entrance?
    Is artistic photography of equipments allowed? Some participants may feel that some of the equipments are trade secret, etc.... and maybe they wont allow us to take any close shots of their equipments.
    Any experiences members can share?
    last year, i remember there was a big signboard outside the entrance saying that cameras are not allowed to bring inside, but then the security guard wasn't very strict about it cos still got pple bring camera inside to shoot.

    the guards may check your bags and i have seen pple stopped at the entrance when they try to bring cameras in. the guards were more "on the ball" on the first day cos there are VIP and ministers around.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    last year, i remember there was a big signboard outside the entrance saying that cameras are not allowed to bring inside, but then the security guard wasn't very strict about it cos still got pple bring camera inside to shoot.

    the guards may check your bags and i have seen pple stopped at the entrance when they try to bring cameras in. the guards were more "on the ball" on the first day cos there are VIP and ministers around.
    you are right men !.. So dun go there at the veli first day.. as the VIP and ministers around... so the security are super "ON THE BALL"

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    EAST
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    There got what thing? Never been there before. Got anything to shoot?
    Jus recap some of chio bu at last year.. .. sorri pics not nice.. jus for casual vewing




  18. #18

    Default

    hmmm i thought communic asia is for trade visitors only and outsiders are not allowed to go ?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    There got what thing? Never been there before. Got anything to shoot?
    I was just there this afternoon doing the setup. There were some dancers in the Panasonic booth rehearsing their number. Saw quite a few models already. Think they had to go there for orientation or something..

    Definitely worth a look. I will be bringing my D70 with me so that I can shoot when off duty.

  20. #20
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote from http://www.communicasia.com/Exb_GenInfo.html:

    Attire
    All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts and slippers will not be allowed entry. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •