Thread: Sorting Photos with "Time of Pic Taken" and re-naming it in that sequence

Default Sorting Photos with "Time of Pic Taken" and re-naming it in that sequence

Hi

Does anyone know which software allows me to sort photos according to the time of the photo is taken and then allows me to batch rename it in that sequence...

Windows XP only allows me to view the photo sorted with "Time of Pic Taken" but doesn't allows me to do a batch rename.

ACDSee

Default Bulk Rename Utility

Bulk Rename utility is no 1. Allow you to rename your file by date, time taken, time modified, keywords, and add sequence numbers in ascending or descending order. Extremely flexible and it is free.

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php

Quote Originally Posted by linse
    ACDSee

Hi

How do you do it with ACDSee? I am currently using this program to do my batch rename but it is only sorted by filename.

Please advise

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speed1m
    Bulk Rename utility is no 1. Allow you to rename your file by date, time taken, time modified, keywords, and add sequence numbers in ascending or descending order. Extremely flexible and it is free.

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php
    This rox!
    Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnQuah
    How do you do it with ACDSee? I am currently using this program to do my batch rename but it is only sorted by filename.
    ACDSee's batch rename will rename the way it is sorted. If you want to rename by date, just click the "date" tab in the file listing and it will sort by date. You will need to switch to "details" mode to see the dates.