Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Solor film for car

  1. #21
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

    Oh yeah. My home windows are pasted with films that blocks IR and radiation. Same as cars films

    Many ppl don't realise how much heat and sun radiation can enter your rooms without any films
    Wonder if the high IR is a cause of cancer in sg?
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Solor film for car

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Wonder if the high IR is a cause of cancer in sg?
    The ozone holes are at the polar regions and the higher latitudes but still good to take some precautions.




    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._-_WHO2004.svg

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: Solor film for car

    So any good solar film or installer in the Western Singapore?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post

    Wonder if the high IR is a cause of cancer in sg?
    There are some proof about skin cancer.

    I used to have a friend who lives in Perth. He had a car that didn't have any film. And he likes to put his right elbow on the window frame when he drives everytime.

    His right elbow has some strange hard skin abrasion and dry skin flakes. His left elbow is perfectly normal.

    Back to home windows, u never know the big difference between no film and installed film until u try it. I can swear that there is a big difference
    Last edited by donut88; 8th January 2014 at 07:31 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Solor film for car

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    There are some proof about skin cancer.

    I used to have a friend who lives in Perth. He had a car that didn't have any film. And he likes to put his right elbow on the window frame when he drives everytime.

    His right elbow has some strange hard skin abrasion and dry skin flakes. His left elbow is perfectly normal.

    Back to home windows, u never know the big difference between no film and installed film until u try it. I can swear that there is a big difference
    I have a friend who is a Doc, and he said research shows SG have more cancer cases than MY... and he was wondering if it was New Water...

    Personally... I have reservation about New Water, and Microwave.... now, IR is possible... MY have more tress than SG, and SG are all concrete, and the IR are all trapped... and it baked the cells in out body???
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post

    I have a friend who is a Doc, and he said research shows SG have more cancer cases than MY... and he was wondering if it was New Water...

    Personally... I have reservation about New Water, and Microwave.... now, IR is possible... MY have more tress than SG, and SG are all concrete, and the IR are all trapped... and it baked the cells in out body???
    MY got no stress mah, unlike SG.

    everyday shake leg in the kampong. Can live up to 100 yrs old

  7. #27

    Default Re: Solor film for car

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    MY got no stress mah, unlike SG.

    everyday shake leg in the kampong. Can live up to 100 yrs old
    You have to consider the food too, everyday eat in hawker center, no nutrition

  8. #28

    Default Re: Solor film for car

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    MY got no stress mah, unlike SG.

    everyday shake leg in the kampong. Can live up to 100 yrs old

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •