Thread: LHL's idea of camera for riot police?

Deregistered

Default LHL's idea of camera for riot police?

Default Re: LHL's idea of camera for riot police?

Thanks for letting us know that you are reading CNA's site, by starting 3 Kopitiam threads in the past hour, with just one liner comments and a blatant display of voicing what runs through your mind aloud.

Someone ask you to do 报章报道?

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Thanks for letting us know that you are reading CNA's site, by starting 3 Kopitiam threads in the past hour, with just one liner comments and a blatant display of voicing what runs through your mind aloud.

oh glad I ain't the only one thinking the same thing.

that's old news isn't it?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Oh, i am just speculating that he might be thinking of this when he mentioned about providing riot police with cameras.
    Or someone here reading my post, and who hv been tasked by him, may score points/ get credit by proposing this idea to him? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    Oh, i am just speculating that he might be thinking of this when he mentioned about providing riot police with cameras.
    Or someone here reading my post, and who hv been tasked by him, may score points/ get credit by proposing this idea to him? LOL
    you think too highly of yourself.

let me humble you: around the world, many police units utilize vehicle-mounted or head-mounted cameras. this is because there are violent crimes and/or to prove that the police carry out their duty according to the law. even the Army trains using such devices these days.

if he got the idea, it's definitely not from you

Deregistered

you think too highly of yourself.

let me humble you: around the world, many police units utilize vehicle-mounted or head-mounted cameras. this is because there are violent crimes and/or to prove that the police carry out their duty according to the law. even the Army trains using such devices these days.

if he got the idea, it's definitely not from you
    As I already said in my first sentence and the title of this thread itself, he could hv already been thinking about this idea.

How about this as standard riot gear for SG Police???

Art is perception; Perception is art.

What the police should consider is to utilize the photographic talents among the photographers in Kopitiam who are equipped with some of the best photographic equipments around.

When a riot takes place police should enlist the help of the photographers here and give them frontline positions for their photographic duties. The community will be well-served by more exciting and imaginative imagery. Many Kopitiam photographers who aspire to operate in dangerous warzone like situations would enjoy such outings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What the police should consider is to utilize the photographic talents among the photographers in Kopitiam who are equipped with some of the best photographic equipments around.

When a riot takes place police should enlist the help of the photographers here and give them frontline positions for their photographic duties. The community will be well-served by more exciting and imaginative imagery. Many Kopitiam photographers who aspire to operate in dangerous warzone like situations would enjoy such outings.
    Ok... where do I sigh up???
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Not a bad idea. I can imagine those with fast telephotos would b like snipers assigned at strategic locations to shoot rioters. LOL

super old news !! super outdated, topic starter....
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post

For every 报章报道 TS get $20,000 research fund from Japan foundation.