View Poll Results: Which company do you sign up your personal life policy with ?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • AIA

    15 27.27%
  • NTUC

    12 21.82%
  • Predential

    18 32.73%
  • Great Eastern

    4 7.27%
  • AVIVA

    6 10.91%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: Which insurance is good ?

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Which insurance is good ?

    In my opinion, those agents who said their's are the best are usually lying because no particular company has the best product. If their's is really so superior, the other companies won't be able to survive if all consumers flock to that better company. What consumers should be looking is what they themselves need and how their agent can provide value added services

  2. #122

    Default Re: Which insurance is good ?

    Wa...long thread.

    Just my 2 cents worth : All of us should be covered by at least 2 types - one-time payout upon death and critical illness cover. *Touch wood* If die quickly, no problem, family gets the money and life goes on. If hit by critical illness, the high on-going medical bills will drive family members insane and they will wish you are dead. So, critical illness cover is very important.

    Anyway, the insurance agent should perform a financial analysis for you and see what you can afford. I hate insurance agents who are just out to suck you dry.

  3. #123

    Default Re: Which insurance is good ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    Wa...long thread.

    Just my 2 cents worth : All of us should be covered by at least 2 types - one-time payout upon death and critical illness cover. *Touch wood* If die quickly, no problem, family gets the money and life goes on. If hit by critical illness, the high on-going medical bills will drive family members insane and they will wish you are dead. So, critical illness cover is very important.

    Anyway, the insurance agent should perform a financial analysis for you and see what you can afford. I hate insurance agents who are just out to suck you dry.
    The insurance agent should cater to your needs within your means at any point of time. If you really think that you cant afford to pay that high premiums, go ahead let him know.

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: Which insurance is good ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alwayschampion
    The insurance agent should cater to your needs within your means at any point of time. If you really think that you cant afford to pay that high premiums, go ahead let him know.
    The best is to let them know your budget and what coverage you are looking at and let them structure something for you..

  5. #125

    Lightbulb Re: Which insurance is good ?

    most agents dish out 'templates' to their potential clients what their trainers taught them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevron
    The best is to let them know your budget and what coverage you are looking at and let them structure something for you..

  6. #126

    Default Re: Which insurance is good ?

    Car insurances maybe lower as competitions are getting stiffer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •