View Poll Results: Which company do you sign up your personal life policy with ?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • AIA

15 27.27%
  • NTUC

12 21.82%
  • Predential

18 32.73%
  • Great Eastern

4 7.27%
  • AVIVA

6 10.91%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Which insurance is good ?

Default Re: Which insurance is good ?

In my opinion, those agents who said their's are the best are usually lying because no particular company has the best product. If their's is really so superior, the other companies won't be able to survive if all consumers flock to that better company. What consumers should be looking is what they themselves need and how their agent can provide value added services

Wa...long thread.

Just my 2 cents worth : All of us should be covered by at least 2 types - one-time payout upon death and critical illness cover. *Touch wood* If die quickly, no problem, family gets the money and life goes on. If hit by critical illness, the high on-going medical bills will drive family members insane and they will wish you are dead. So, critical illness cover is very important.

Anyway, the insurance agent should perform a financial analysis for you and see what you can afford. I hate insurance agents who are just out to suck you dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    Wa...long thread.

Just my 2 cents worth : All of us should be covered by at least 2 types - one-time payout upon death and critical illness cover. *Touch wood* If die quickly, no problem, family gets the money and life goes on. If hit by critical illness, the high on-going medical bills will drive family members insane and they will wish you are dead. So, critical illness cover is very important.

Anyway, the insurance agent should perform a financial analysis for you and see what you can afford. I hate insurance agents who are just out to suck you dry.
    The insurance agent should cater to your needs within your means at any point of time. If you really think that you cant afford to pay that high premiums, go ahead let him know.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayschampion
    The insurance agent should cater to your needs within your means at any point of time. If you really think that you cant afford to pay that high premiums, go ahead let him know.
    The best is to let them know your budget and what coverage you are looking at and let them structure something for you..

Lightbulb Re: Which insurance is good ?

most agents dish out 'templates' to their potential clients what their trainers taught them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron
    The best is to let them know your budget and what coverage you are looking at and let them structure something for you..

Car insurances maybe lower as competitions are getting stiffer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567