1. I have never taken on the role of a pro photog more than passed critique based on what you have posted. I do not claim to be a pro, nor am i. I am just comparing exhibits and passing comments. You obviously are rather protective of your photos and have read me wrong. It is not for me to decide if you are worthy of an exhibit, but rather the museum. I was merely comparing.
2. I never said your photos were sub normal. In fact, if you will recall, i mentioned your photos were normal.
3. Don't be sorry for having posted when you aren't. You're just sorry you had to run into me. If you can't take critique of your photos, then perhaps you should just keep them in a closed thread and not an open one. Or perhaps i am mistaken, and critique should be restricted to the galleries?
4. It was not your post that made me think you were great. I hold members of clubsnap in high esteem and the fact that you were exhibiting in a place like the museum made me set higher expectations. You are right in saying that i am rather disappointed, but thats just me. Again, you seem to be taking offense in me voicing my opinions.
5. I never said you were dumb. TDH is short for tom dick and harry which in retrospect is a term i should not have used. Layman is perhaps a better term. In this case what i really meant is that any tourist with a decent camera with auto modes would have been able to replicate what you have done.
I am assuming you are representing the opinions of your members by the way.