Thread: Ladies Outing??

Cool Ladies Outing??

Any lady photographers (may or may not be a newbie) interested to organize a purely ladies outing? I'm kind of new to photography and hoping to learn from the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger_lim
    Any lady photographers (may or may not be a newbie) interested to organize a purely ladies outing? I'm kind of new to photography and hoping to learn from the experts.

Count in in I am new to photography world as well. So am no expect. We could plan one if more ladies joining in

i want to join too. can it be on this june?..

Hi ladies.

Do you know there's a ladies only sub-forum in CS? Drop Darren a pm and you can organise yours over there. Posting a thread like this in the open will not attract your target audience but also 'weirdos' who will eventually trash your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Hi ladies.

Do you know there's a ladies only sub-forum in CS? Drop Darren a pm and you can organise yours over there. Posting a thread like this in the open will not attract your target audience but also 'weirdos' who will eventually trash your thread.
    Hi Adam, many thanks for your kind advice, I have PM darren last night. Hopefully he will agreed.

I just started a thread Re: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134850

seems like i have to close it as pple are leaving unrelevant comments

Quote Originally Posted by hOrizoNsKy
    Hi Adam, many thanks for your kind advice, I have PM darren last night. Hopefully he will agreed.

I just started a thread Re: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134850

seems like i have to close it as pple are leaving unrelevant comments
    Hi hOrizoNsKy.

You're welcome. In fact there's no need to close the thread. You can also ask Darren or even the guys from the Admin Team to move the thread(s) there. As you can see, even the Moderators do not have access to the ladies sub-forum so you ladies can be assured of privacy ...

Hope you gals will get things going over there ... last time I heard it's been fairly quiet there (?) so there's a need for some of you to help to kick start this community ...

I think I better stop now ... you gals need your space ...

All the best!
    Last edited by Adam Goi; 5th June 2005 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dilys
    i want to join too. can it be on this june?..
    Why not

Hi hOrizoNsKy.

You're welcome. In fact there's no need to close the thread. You can also ask Darren or even the guys from the Admin Team to move the thread(s) there. As you can see, even the Moderators do not have access to the ladies sub-forum so you ladies can be assured of privacy ...

Hope you gals will get things going over there ... last time I heard it's been fairly quiet there (?) so there's a need for some of you to help to kick start this community ...

I think I better stop now ... you gals need your space ...
    All the best!
    Thanks again Adam I've just done that

Cool Where is the forum?

Hi ladies.

I wonder how i go to that forum???

Quote Originally Posted by trigger_lim
    I wonder how i go to that forum???
    PM the admins or Darren. Show him this thread and say that you're a female. He will enable your access to the female sub forum. Once enabled, you will be able to see it in the main forum page.

I guess its like that. I am a guy, so not really sure how it works.