Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Watch Boxes

  1. #21
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by betta01 View Post
    Doxa 600T Graph 2005 Edition Chronograph Tudor Heritage Blue Chronograph Alpina 130 Heritage Chronograph Fortis B42 White Chronograph Omega Ploprof 1200m Rolex Daytona
    The Fortis appeals to me somehow I have a soft spot for these pilot watches but as age catches up on me , the preference is moving towards simpler elegance nowadays like the IWC portofino automatic.

  2. #22
    Member betta01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Borneo rainforest
    Posts
    593

    Default Re: Watch Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post
    The Fortis appeals to me somehow I havye a soft spot for these pilot watches but as age catches up on me , the preference is moving towards simpler elegance nowadays like the IWC portofino automatic.
    Yes its a pretty watch, white face with black chronograph dials n white rubber strap.
    Mine full name-Betta Macrostoma
    Can call me Betta.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post

    The Fortis appeals to me somehow I have a soft spot for these pilot watches but as age catches up on me , the preference is moving towards simpler elegance nowadays like the IWC portofino automatic.
    Does this mean I'm old too? I've always preferred elegant dress watches! Hahaha!!

    Thankfully, I have an energetic chronograph to remind myself of my youth!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  4. #24
    Member betta01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Borneo rainforest
    Posts
    593

    Default Re: Watch Boxes

    Have any watch attract your attention recently? Any possible new purchase for 2014?
    Mine full name-Betta Macrostoma
    Can call me Betta.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Watch Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by betta01 View Post
    Have any watch attract your attention recently? Any possible new purchase for 2014?
    Who? Me? There are certainly a lot of watches that as obtained my attention!! But sadly, none that I may purchase in the near future.

    Available for Sale now:
    Patek Philippe Calatrava 5527J
    A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Moonphase
    Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Calendar
    Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Contemporaine ultra-thin calibre 1731

    Sneak Peeks that got me all tickled:
    A Lange & Sohne Grand Lange Moonphase

    What I actually own now:
    A couple of watches that run on the ubiquitous Valjoux 7750 that means a lot more to me than I realize.
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  6. #26

    Default

    I just use a G-shock

  7. #27
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,890

    Default

    I do have one G-shock. And it still impresses me in that it is so hardy it simply refuses to die

  8. #28

    Default Re: Watch Boxes

    Sadly my G-Shock acquired quite a deep gash on the front crystal, which I can't remember where from or why.
    Nowadays I seldom wear it, in favor of autos.

  9. #29
    Member betta01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Borneo rainforest
    Posts
    593

    Default Re: Watch Boxes

    I have 2 Protrek, a PRG40 that I have been using for years and vintage PRT40 that I brought online.

    Just last week I read about the release of a Cartier dive watch in 2014.
    Beautiful watch, gonna be my purchase target for next yearhopefully.
    Mine full name-Betta Macrostoma
    Can call me Betta.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by betta01 View Post
    I have 2 Protrek, a PRG40 that I have been using for years and vintage PRT40 that I brought online.

    Just last week I read about the release of a Cartier dive watch in 2014.
    Beautiful watch, gonna be my purchase target for next yearhopefully.
    Ah! The Calibre de Cartier Diver for SIHH 2014 eh? Nice! Since you are into Cartier and the chronograph complication, did you consider the chronograph that they released this year?
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  11. #31
    Member betta01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Borneo rainforest
    Posts
    593

    Default Re: Watch Boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    Ah! The Calibre de Cartier Diver for SIHH 2014 eh? Nice! Since you are into Cartier and the chronograph complication, did you consider the chronograph that they released this year?
    Yes thats the one
    Love their chronograph too but feels that the Dive watch looks better, maybe cheaper too
    Mine full name-Betta Macrostoma
    Can call me Betta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •