I was recently solicited and invited to upload my photos through a newly setup local microstock photography site.
I tried to search online for review but guess it a new setup, there was none. I am totally new to microstock photography but have alway wanted to try but have not taken any action.
My main concerns are the terms and conditions as a Seller as stated on Lensy.com. Any advise would be welcome.
1. You must own the copyright of the photo you have uploaded.
2. You confirm, through the uploading of photos to Lensy, that you have received all required consents from any and all private individuals featured in the photo and will be able to produce evidence of such when required.
3. You must ensure that the photos are not in breach of applicable law (including but not limited to personal privacy, racial hatred, pornography, slander, instigation of rebellion, unlawful description of violence, and/or violation of copyright or any intellectual property law or violations of the personal data act) or be deemed as threatening, insulting, racist, offensive, vulgar and/or indecent.
4. You grant Lensy and the individual purchasing photos from you (“Buyer”) a non-exclusive right of use to such photos, for commercial (“Commercial”) or non-commercial (“Editorial”) purposes as indicated in the licensing of the photo across all media worldwide. This includes the right to modify, reproduce, publish and display the content.
5. You can sell your photos for an unlimited number of times.
6. You can choose to delete a photo at any point.
7. You will receive S$5 for each photo sold.