Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: charged for cyber stalking?

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default charged for cyber stalking?

    what a joke!

  2. #2

    Default

    i think it was more than cyber stalking.

  3. #3
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    I mean she can just simply ignore him. They are miles apart, what harm can he do?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    I mean she can just simply ignore him. They are miles apart, what harm can he do?
    There are such things as air planes

  5. #5
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    I mean she can just simply ignore him. They are miles apart, what harm can he do?
    I see that you have powers of divination that tell you if the email you received is from someone next door, across the street or in a far away country.

    You are gifted. Not everyone is. Please treasure your special powers.

  6. #6
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    I hear that there is this bald guy out there who is looking for people with special powers to join his school. It is meant for young people but I'm sure he will make an exception for you..

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I see that you have powers of divination that tell you if the email you received is from someone next door, across the street or in a far away country.

    You are gifted. Not everyone is. Please treasure your special powers.
    Aiyo, nowadays one can hv multiple emails account. Why do you hv to stick to one? It is like, nowadays there are so many xmm, why must you stalk a lmm. LOL

  8. #8
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    Aiyo, nowadays one can hv multiple emails account. Why do you hv to stick to one? It is like, nowadays there are so many xmm, why must you stalk a lmm. LOL
    Yes, everything is simple to you.

    People just love to be stalked. They could just change emails, change number, change address, change country, do plastic surgery. Why let the stalker follow them around? After all, stalkers always give up only after one try. They are normal people who just want some attention and walk away after not getting it.

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Exactly. Some people just love to be stalked, craving for attention and then pretend that they are very stressed, and then stir bigger by having the stalker charged.

  10. #10
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,369

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I hear that there is this bald guy out there who is looking for people with special powers to join his school. It is meant for young people but I'm sure he will make an exception for you..
    There are "regular" PRs and "permanent" PRs in Kopitiam. When 1 fall out, another will succeed him...

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    There are "regular" PRs and "permanent" PRs in Kopitiam. When 1 fall out, another will succeed him...
    actually one fall out, two rise up.

    that explains why the KPT are getting the second higher traffic other than B&S section.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Ya, retired uncle s favorite hangout.

  13. #13
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: charged for cyber stalking?

    Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    There are "regular" PRs and "permanent" PRs in Kopitiam. When 1 fall out, another will succeed him...
    They take turns to be recruited by Professor Xavier?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •