Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Customised Photo folders

  1. #1

    Default Customised Photo folders

    Hi,

    Any recommendations for a good and reliable company providing customised photo folders? I have MOQ of 60. I did a search on the web and found one company in the US. But im concerned with the delivery, it may get bent etc.

    Thanks to share.

  2. #2
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Customised Photo folders

    Quote Originally Posted by hookah View Post
    Hi,

    Any recommendations for a good and reliable company providing customised photo folders? I have MOQ of 60. I did a search on the web and found one company in the US. But im concerned with the delivery, it may get bent etc.

    Thanks to share.
    Order from US is more convenient, as they already have stocks, in fact, most US photographers buy their supplies online.

    if you prefer to buy from local, you can contact this company.

    http://www.photolines.com.sg/contact.html
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  3. #3

    Default Re: Customised Photo folders

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Order from US is more convenient, as they already have stocks, in fact, most US photographers buy their supplies online.

    if you prefer to buy from local, you can contact this company.

    http://www.photolines.com.sg/contact.html
    have u bought the CD sleeve before?
    some shop quote me $18 each!

    my 4gb printed thumbdrive plus box is only $10

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Customised Photo folders

    Quote Originally Posted by soeypixels View Post
    have u bought the CD sleeve before?
    some shop quote me $18 each!

    my 4gb printed thumbdrive plus box is only $10
    I planing to do away CD, most notebook don't come with DVD player any more, and more and more people are using tablets nowadays.
    will give them thumbdrive instead.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5

    Default

    Thank u for the info bros!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Customised Photo folders

    I asked before at sunshine plaza, most of them can do but told me they require min order of at least 100.

  7. #7
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Customised Photo folders

    wastage is also part of the expenses right?

    you need pay higher to get the quantity you want, so either they keep the money or you keep the excess.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  8. #8
    Member sales-just1book's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    2 Kaki Bukit Ave 1, #02-02
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: Customised Photo folders

    Me, me... we do.
    4R Frame Card - Black Matt, $2.50 ready stock.
    sales@just1book
    Join us on Facebook now!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •