Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    Football: Steven Gerrard cools Liverpool title talk

oh why Gerrard? he should be bold enough to claim the title mah
    Nobody will talk about winning the title until it's in the bag from players to manager. It will just add I unnecessary pressure to the team. Normally they will talk about other team winning it to put pressure on them.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Nobody will talk about winning the title until it's in the bag from players to manager. It will just add I unnecessary pressure to the team. Normally they will talk about other team winning it to put pressure on them.
    The Liverpool team in full: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Cissokho, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Toure, Agger, Alberto, Aspas, Moses, Smith.

if we're still on top after tonight, we're gd..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    The Liverpool team in full: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Cissokho, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Toure, Agger, Alberto, Aspas, Moses, Smith.

if we're still on top after tonight, we're gd..
    Manchester City: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Silva, Negredo, Navas

Subs: Pantilimon, Clichy, Boyata, Garcia, Milner, Dzeko, Nastasice

i c zabaleta is man shitty weakness due to his injury.... and cissokho too due to his inconsistency... hope all goes well n REDs r good..

Keep the FAITH
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

me worries about skrtel too due to his fouls in the 6yard box which he committed during cardiff match...

GGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... . COUTINHO

Shitty 0 - 1 REDS

LLEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEERRRRRPPPOOOOOOOOOOLLLL... LLEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEERRRRRPPPOOOOOOOOOOLLLL...

GOOOOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLL....!!!!!!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

WAH LOOOAAAAA EEEH... countinho cudnt score!!

Coutinho loussyyy...

Come on reds. You can do it.

Let see if we can get back at least a draw. We should do better in finishing

disappointed wit coutinho!!! REDs cud be infront but coutinho????

We need to take our chance better !! We still have a great chance of winning it !!! Come on REDS !!! YNWA !!!

Need to replace Allen. Difficult to defend man shitty at their home. Must hold the ball in mid field

skrtel playing dangerously by pulling shitty players shirt in penalty box... agger shd replace him

We are playing an attacking game at their turf but was often caught out by their counter attack.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    We are playing an attacking game at their turf but was often caught out by their counter attack.
    City got many speedy players that can run keke. Aiyoo that cissokho really cmi leh. Got the ball and don't dare to run against the opponent

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    City got many speedy players that can run keke. Aiyoo that cissokho really cmi leh. Got the ball and don't dare to run against the opponent

shitty 2nd goal due to cissokho out of position n sleeping.... knn

coutinho sucks

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast