Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1530353839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

Suarez!! 4-0
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

An impressive win to consolidate the 4th position YNWA
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

REDs 1 - 0 everlose

REDs 2 - 0 everlose

REDs 3 - 0 everlose

REDs 4 - 0 everlose

and the penalty missed by strridge.....
    AAAAArrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!

All in all... it was satisfying match and REDs breathing down moanrinhos neck
    Last edited by ahyooo; 29th January 2014 at 06:23 AM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

show them who's boss!!!!!

as sexpected, gooners dropped points and everton's fine run came to an end.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Dear Santa

City to draw with Spurs, Chelsea to draw next week with City. Liverpool to win next 2 games ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Dear Santa

City to draw with Spurs, Chelsea to draw next week with City. Liverpool to win next 2 games ;-)
    good chance but no prayer for hot-cakes.

knowing moaningrhino, he will be very defensive against manSipTea and only play on the counter.

Dear Santa

make our dreams come true...

“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Liverpool! Born to be a red ^^

best goal is the 3rd goal from sturridge, good awareness.

but that bloody penalty and the one on one with howard…. that one on one should pass to suarez…. seems they argue over that later..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

damn sturridge missing the pk. Should be a hattrick and 5 kosong !!!!

worth it to stay awake at 4am…. best is win and see arsenal draw…. city please thrash spurs as much as possible.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

the end of everton's challenge. lukaku out for a long long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the end of everton's challenge. lukaku out for a long long time!
    They don't have any striker left in their tank.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    worth it to stay awake at 4am…. best is win and see arsenal draw…. city please thrash spurs as much as possible.
    Why? I am hoping that we win EPL this year, therefore we should be hoping for a draw or Man C loose (IF Fergie is the best manager ever, and if Fergie thinks that United have a chance then we have a "chance + 6 points" of winning it, right? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    That a foul? Come on...! Our penalty, not much of a penalty.. sometimes we have such obvious ones and not given, some other times they give us those 40-60 ones...!

Why? I am hoping that we win EPL this year, therefore we should be hoping for a draw or Man C loose (IF Fergie is the best manager ever, and if Fergie thinks that United have a chance then we have a "chance + 6 points" of winning it, right? :-)
    this season we cannot win, as city are just too good.

i hope those aiming for 4th spot cannot compete with us. That's all for this season i wish for.

Next season with extra money and CL place, we can attract better players and go for the title.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Don't lah.. I am stupidly optimistic, it should be fine. City will slip. Chelsea also. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    this season we cannot win, as city are just too good.

i hope those aiming for 4th spot cannot compete with us. That's all for this season i wish for.

Next season with extra money and CL place, we can attract better players and go for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    They don't have any striker left in their tank.
    they haf already overachieved.

Sturridge is just too greedy and selfish.
    He is proud, always.... sickening personal act.

Liverpool is about Liverpool. Not about any Tom, Dick & Harry.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1530353839404142 ... LastLast