Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

coutinho out... moses in

disappointed wit the brazilian
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *73* - FULL CHARGE AHEAD!!!

stteeerrrlinngg... wot a miss!!!

cmmon REDS

shitty 2 - 1 REDs

REDs cud win this game bcos certain players didnt put in enuf effort n performs below their expectation... WASTED!!

horrible decision that went against REDs side at the Etihad... c0ckeye linesman... knn!!
    Last edited by ahyooo; 27th December 2013 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    cmmon REDS
    a bit hard done by the ref, but too many bobo shooters when suarez is well marked means nothing's had and we're not gd eno..yet..
    not enough depth compared to who city brought on..
    allen was a bit suay with the way the ball bounced ard him, but his touch let him down enough times..
    sakho and cissokho together is not a combo i'd like to see together..
    disaster waiting to happen, at the distance they stay away fr each other and the error proned touches..

coutinho didnt perform... u agree wit me??

Well no surprise win tonight but we did play well just that we didn't take our chances in front of goal. A good goal ruled off side and 2 one on one chance misses. Next game is a must win else we will drop out of top 4.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Well no surprise win tonight but we did play well just that we didn't take our chances in front of goal. A good goal ruled off side and 2 one on one chance misses. Next game is a must win else we will drop out of top 4.
    cissokho cant play... definitely NO!

NEXT MATCH: Monday 30/12/13 Chelsea vs REDs

Local Time: 0000hrs

anyway the ref and linesmen cheat us a goal. No offside at all !!!!

But lets look forward to our next game. Thick n fast !!!

coutinho didnt perform... u agree wit me??
    41 percent shot accuracy rate n had 20 shots off target

aniwae.. i hate his freaking floppy pancake hair...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 27th December 2013 at 06:42 AM.

horrible decision that went against REDs side at the Etihad... c0ckeye linesman... knn!!
    REDs lost massive 3points bcos of this.. KNN

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    The top six are so tightly clustered that a win or loss will make any team drop or go up by three places..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Next game liao. Nid to get our winning run bk on!

FA kelong one la. Bring a ref frm g.manchester!!!! hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

didnt expect too much from the game.. but the smelly ref cheat us! should send moses back to which ever club he came from, really crap. argh

Oh well, Liverpool is still not strong enough to win them all..... now let's hope Liverpool can bounce back to win the next match against Chel$ki.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    The top six are so tightly clustered that a win or loss will make any team drop or go up by three places..
    just need to stay in the top 4!

This lose is not the end of our title challenge. We still have our home matches against these top teams yet to come. If we can continue to win at home, I'm sure we can sustain our challenge and I wouldn't be surprise to see Man Shitty or Chel$ki or ArseAnal drops more points away from home. If we can get 3 points from Stamping Bridge, we'll still be among the top 4 at the beginning of 2014.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Referee from manchester
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast