Thread: PC show 2005!

Exclamation PC show 2005!

pai seh if got people post liao hor but wah lao.... just went PC show today at expo man.... the size of the premise shrunk tremendously man!!! all the big names all no show leh!!! nikon bor, canon bor, kyocera bor, epson bor, apple bor!!! wah.... very jialat man..... and the deals there are really velly mediocre lor.... only good one i spotted was the samsung DVD-RW drive@ $99 with 25 free pieces of DVDs... somemore flash memories are also velly cheap.... thats all lor...

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    pai seh if got people post liao hor but wah lao.... just went PC show today at expo man.... the size of the premise shrunk tremendously man!!! all the big names all no show leh!!! nikon bor, canon bor, kyocera bor, epson bor, apple bor!!! wah.... very jialat man..... and the deals there are really velly mediocre lor.... only good one i spotted was the samsung DVD-RW drive@ $99 with 25 free pieces of DVDs... somemore flash memories are also velly cheap.... thats all lor...
    wah sei.....your inglish veli powderful. i like it......so wat lit u get floum de pee see show?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    wah sei.....your inglish veli powderful. i like it......so wat lit u get floum de pee see show?
    lever get allything leh... but im contemplating the lee vee lee drive leh.... $99 lollars.... 16X one wor~.....

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    lever get allything leh... but im contemplating the lee vee lee drive leh.... $99 lollars.... 16X one wor~.....
    me link lat u shud get le lee vee lee s it's lam chip. lo leet 2 dink bout it unless u wan 2 wait 4 le duen tee 4 dimes speed.

eh peng yew......lum live got lis-count bo? eg:512MB?

Gum sia!

wah lao...mi got dificuti readin all dis statement lei..

Wah piang...Le lang eh engaland si peh pow ler ful leh If goh men kua teo pao si peh beh song ah.....later they ban and close down CS web site le teo chai ah

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Wah piang...Le lang eh engaland si peh pow ler ful leh If goh men kua teo pao si peh beh song ah.....later they ban and close down CS web site le teo chai ah
    Len top daw kin lite dat......

Man I need to twist my tongue to talk like that.........

cos every ~3 mths got 1 show....so the big names are limiting to 2 shows...according to the papers.

550D.430EX.EFs55-250.EF50II.Sigma17-70

finally it's in english..
    sorrie.. my england not oso powderful wan..

Any good deal on 1GB SD card?

OT: Whoa!! Almost have to actually say out the words before I could understand the earlier posts!!

went down le... the flesh memmory bery the explensive le... for lexar 1gb 80x asking fer 148 le.. go sls get bettar.... liao sikan man....

really lor... lis show really waste of time leh.. and btw, i link 1/3 of the hall is made up of the food stalls and empty spaces... of all the PC/IT shows i've been to.... WORST among all lof lem.... disappointed sia....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    me link lat u shud get le lee vee lee s it's lam chip. lo leet 2 dink bout it unless u wan 2 wait 4 le duen tee 4 dimes speed.
    i oso linking leh.... aiyah, n e way light, DVD writers now all sooo cheap leh... can just go down this sls and jalan jalan can find good good ones lor... good good plice also leh.... lo leed to buy at the show lor.... i wonder how was the crowd today.... ally one went there just now not?

Hmm there's apple booth but not many people noticed it... gosh our business are really bad... and sad case, no nikon and canon booth!!