Thread: where to get best deal for handphone

Default where to get best deal for handphone

Hi CSers I wanted to buy a handphone without any line / contract.
    Where can I get good price.

Looking for a Nokia / reliable brand with bluetooth.
    Any model to recommend ?
    Budget S$400 - S$500.

thanks

U can try Musarfar.

If bluetooth is important to you, you should go for Sony Ericsson's K700i. Nokia's bluetooth isn't very stable/compatible with other devices. You can use the prices on this website as a guide, but they are not the cheapest around.

http://www.mobilesquare.com.sg

Good day to all, just wonder where to get cheap HP without contract ? Came across old Woodlands centre [near to custom], there are quite number of HP shops. Believe their price quite reasonable. However, believe there could be other places could even get better price.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    U can try Musarfar.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! www.mobilesquare.com.sg
    Last edited by jonlou; 4th June 2005 at 12:33 AM.

Blog Entries

strangely, I find the best prices among those small little neighborhood handphone shops in Ang Mo Kio, toa payoh and near my workplace in International Plaza. The only thing they are competing on is price ..... they also tend to give better prices for trade-ins as well

Just bought a Nokia 9300 without contract for $1050 incl GST from a shop in IP

Blog Entries

local Singapore auctions like Yahoo! also not bad place to get cheaper prices too

thanks to all those replied.

Buy Sony Ericsson!

I've been very strong supporter of Nokia all these while. Because SE is "highly recommended" by you guys I got a SE Z600 - in mint condition with box, acc and warranty fr S$300. While the K700i spec is very tempting I prefer a clamp-shell design, nokia 6260 is too big.

Now looking for a good quality leather glove and bluetooth headset for this phone where is best place to shop (can find the glove in AMK ).

Quote Originally Posted by deslim27
    Buy Sony Ericsson!

Hmm to go place to hunt for best price will be ang mo kio and toa payoh area les. Both combine got so many shops will take you hours to finish them all. However when going these place pls take caution to read the fine prints.. Like need to buy accessory to get that price, grey sets and this and that. Also note that if you going trade in better ask ard, cause some sell you cheap but eat you on the trade in price. Anyway good luck on your purchase. These place also have lots of accessory to buy. can try Gmask at bishan quite exp though $28 without coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana
    If bluetooth is important to you, you should go for Sony Ericsson's K700i. Nokia's bluetooth isn't very stable/compatible with other devices. You can use the prices on this website as a guide, but they are not the cheapest around.

http://www.mobilesquare.com.sg
    the 'joystick' is giving me a pain .. sort of malfunction

Thanks flowerpot99

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot99
    Hmm to go place to hunt for best price will be ang mo kio and toa payoh area les. Both combine got so many shops will take you hours to finish them all. However when going these place pls take caution to read the fine prints.. Like need to buy accessory to get that price, grey sets and this and that. Also note that if you going trade in better ask ard, cause some sell you cheap but eat you on the trade in price. Anyway good luck on your purchase. These place also have lots of accessory to buy. can try Gmask at bishan quite exp though $28 without coupon.

Any SE Z600 users here ?