Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Something to droooool...

  1. #1

    Default Something to droooool...

    hi guys, here's something u can all droooooolll...... about. this is another reason why u shud get the ZD 50mm lens.

    http://www.fototime.com/%7B7C82BB48-...7D/picture.JPG

    it was shot on a E300 with the ZD 50. B-irus anyone??

    just look at the tonality (something i mentioned in this thread: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133980). this is what FFT CCD from Kodak can do & add a superb lens, u get a clear winner. really impressive.

    (ps. notice that the noise is not so much of an issue in the pic)
    Last edited by nightpiper; 3rd June 2005 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default



    dont tempt me Pls!


  3. #3

    Default

    You are so Baaaaddddd bcos the picture coming out is so gooooddddddd
    The price of this len is still > $850?

    (Setup question: Any Tripod of flash used?)

  4. #4

    Default

    i dun know what settings, u got to ask Frank from his album here:
    http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft...he&sent=stored

    anyway, i think the price of ZD 50 shud have some room for adjustment. i m hanging on till end of this year to see if there's any ripple.

    at the mean time..........

    DDDRRROOOOOLLLLLLL......!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    very bad nightpiper....come and put poison again...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medieval Period...
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    hi guys, here's something u can all droooooolll...... about. this is another reason why u shud get the ZD 50mm lens.

    http://www.fototime.com/%7B7C82BB48-...7D/picture.JPG

    it was shot on a E300 with the ZD 50. B-irus anyone??
    Huh??? Why I dun feel anything at all one...


    Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    anyway, i think the price of ZD 50 shud have some room for adjustment. i m hanging on till end of this year to see if there's any ripple.

    at the mean time..........

    DDDRRROOOOOLLLLLLL......!!!
    Hi Nightpiper aka Professional Drooler

    Is for U to drool much longer or More when ZD 100mm is going to launch...
    Last edited by Merciless_Knight; 3rd June 2005 at 11:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merciless_Knight
    Huh??? Why I dun feel anything at all one...


    E-properties of Dark sith named Merciless_knight

  8. #8

    Default

    hannor KEKE one.. the dark knight..
    Lich.......

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medieval Period...
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chii
    hannor KEKE one.. the dark knight..
    Lich.......


    If Chii dare to display his items... I will go one corner and hide liao...

    The true Oly Sith Lord..... Chii....

    ....................Chii

    Rest of the Oly Users, inclusive of MK.
    Last edited by Merciless_Knight; 4th June 2005 at 10:39 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merciless_Knight


    If Chii dare to display his items... I will go one corner and hide liao...

    The true Oly Sith Lord..... Chii....

    ....................Chii

    Rest of the Oly Users, inclusive of MK.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medieval Period...
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chii
    Mah Ke Ke lah....

    Everyone here knows what U have one...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •