Thread: #M?? Interested to Shoot "P"?

Default #M?? Interested to Shoot "P"?

Anyone interested to join a paid photoshoot for this model?

Tenative details are 6 available slots for outdoor shoot, S$55 per slot, $50 for early birds. On weekends, sat/sun mornings, although date/time not fixed yet.

If interested, please fill up the namelist below so that I can get an indication of interest before I proceed to plan for the shoot:

ain't she underage. she's only 16 rite?

the frame looks familiar!! hahahaha..

You registered a new nick just to post this sort of banal remarks? One can only wonder what your intention must be - to cause trouble. Anonymity only gets your credibility so far.

Appreciate no further OT comments, either you fill up the list here, or any issue, take it me via pm.

Thanks to all for your help

Quote Originally Posted by models-hut
    ain't she underage. she's only 16 rite?

hmms i do haf an idea hu ish dat...
    ups for peggy =)))

Theme of the shoot?

vince123123
    Guests

Just a usual shoot with no elaborate themes, likely to be a combination of bikini/jeans/mini skirt/ casual wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Theme of the shoot?

vince123123
    Guests

at least there's no indication of themes yet right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Just a usual shoot with no elaborate themes, likely to be a combination of bikini/jeans/mini skirt/ casual wear.

yesh, it is still under discussion, will have to see the response first b4 deciding. wun be anyting of a special theme thou.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123

1. -- Interested --

Quote Originally Posted by ModelShooterz
    You registered a new nick just to post this sort of banal remarks? One can only wonder what your intention must be - to cause trouble. Anonymity only gets your credibility so far.

Appreciate no further OT comments, either you fill up the list here, or any issue, take it me via pm.

Thanks to all for your help
    Hi,

I can understand your frustration with someone registering a new nick just to post a question like that.

However, I find that the question is a valid and concerning one, and should be addressed in public instead of via PM.

So, as a moderator, I would like to verify with you: what is the age of the model? If she is below the age of 18, do you have parental consent in writen form for her to be engaged in such modelling work?

This is important information for al CS members who are interested to take part in this shoot.

Thanks!

Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

I'm currently in discussions with the roygoh on the issues that he raised.

In any case, I think any further discussion on the required age of consent or employment of young persons or otherwise in THIS particular thread is irrelevant, because the model has informed me that when the time comes (ie when there's a shoot), there will be no problem getting parental consent to the shoot. She has been modelling for two years and her parents are aware of and are supportive of her endeavours all this time. This thread is meant for seeking interest for a shoot.

Hence any further discussions on whether consent is required for models below a certain age should not be done on this thread.

Thanks to all who have responded, and this is still open to others who are interested in the shoot.

PS to models-hut: I know who are, and would appreciate if you refrain from trying to cause complications in other people's shoots with a new nick.

1. -- Interested (K)--
    2. -- Interested (H)--
    3. -- Interested (JC)--

just curious....what is the legal age to model then ?
    550D.430EX.EFs55-250.EF50II.Sigma17-70

Quote Originally Posted by ModelShooterz
    1. -- Interested --
    Can't see picture
    but i'm intrsted in shooting

Since I oredi have parental consent, this point not relevant for this shoot. You can discuss this at the other thread started by Kirk in General/Reviews subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25
    just curious....what is the legal age to model then ?