Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PC Show 2005

what a disappointing show.... really really disappointing...

wat do u expect from those part timers..?

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    what a disappointing show.... really really disappointing...
    Ya, very disappointing.

For those who miss out this show...do not dissapoint yet....visit HWZ for their coverage of this show

for all its worth, i totally agree, really felt like i wasted my time there!

Quote Originally Posted by philshots
    I just came back from the PC Show; there is nothing much for photographers there. I happen to ask one of those "BALLY" sales rep about dSLR... he does not seem knowledgeable beyond the "standard answers" he was taught to say to customers. Ask him more questions, he said: "I don't know ..." What a salesman.
    What questions did you ask him?

Heng, i never made the effort to go all the way there!

hai.... disappointing in this event....

Quote Originally Posted by philshots
    ...he does not seem knowledgeable beyond the "standard answers" he was taught to say to customers
    I asked him about the cost of dSLR selling as a kit and just the camera body alone option, what is the cost of the original camera battery - pretty basic stuff ... and he said he don't know. He only know the price for the kit - thats it. As a part timer, I don't think he was interested to be a good sales rep for the company he represents.

Quote Originally Posted by iamasaint
    Yes....just left the show...no epson, canon, nikon etc... not much for us photographers...good prices for dvd writers tho...got an internal LG multi writer for $98. I also bought the imation stacker to help my managaement of my many discs...=)

ANy of you who wants to buy the imation stacker. Can I use you as my recommendation??? =)

Hi Tim...it was nice meeting you at riceball... =) I am Kelvin. Was there with my wife.
    Any pictures or URL of the stacker?

Quote Originally Posted by iamasaint
    Ya...my LG DVD writer isnt working too...it just hangs.,...tried abt 4 discs...DVD+R, CD-R DVD+RW....all cant work... sianz... going down again to change...you think they do refunds?
    yours was the internal or external ? there is a firmware update go to the website www.lge.com
    mine works but seems dam slow - groan bought the wrong dvd's rw's its taking about half an hour to do 4.4gigs with verification its about 1 hour. sukie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123