Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC Show 2005

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    nope. not dat i saw. only came imation, teac, samsung and some smaller brands set up stalls to sell DVD burners.

waste of time going. nothing much on offer there dat u can't get at funan or SLS. wanted to browse for 1GB thumbdrives. 2 stalls selling same product give me 2 different prices. i guess it pays to walk ard to compare prices.
    Thanks ... then I'll go SLS liao ...

managed to get a brother laser 5040 for $99.....

also saw that fujifilm F10 @ $699 free 512Mb xd card and extra batt....the salesgirl says that she offers the battery as special promotion.......what say u on this?

Default 2.5" HDD?

Any one saw any offers on 80Gb 2.5" HDD 5400rpm? Care to share? Me planning to get one for my OTG Ext HDD case...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Hi.

Does anyone know whether Fujifilm are having any promotion on their DVD-Rs? If not, I go to SLS liao ...
    Saw it at SLS selling, think it was $25 for a rim of 25pcs.
    I saw some 16x, but you think such need?
    8x more than enuff for me.

My LG dvd burner, suddenly gave up on me.
    Got it last year PC show at less than $100. crap!

My TDK dvd burner ages back bought for over $200, still humming like a bird..
    I tik 4x dvd-/+ r max.. sux on the speed..

There's also a taiwan brand, duno wat name start with a "T" going for $15 for 25pcs 8x speed. I got the Imation 8x DVD-R for $20 - 25pcs. Reasonable.

I may just drop by for a peek on Sunday evening picking my wife from my inlaw..
    Most probably I dun tik I will drive there, imagine the chaos..
    Last edited by bwilly; 2nd June 2005 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    Saw it at SLS selling, think it was $25 for a rim of 25pcs.
    I saw some 16x, but you think such need?
    8x more than enuff for me.

My LG dvd burner, suddenly gave up on me.
    Got it last year PC show at less than $100. crap!

My TDK dvd burner ages back bought for over $200, still humming like a bird..
    I tik 4x dvd-/+ r max.. sux on the speed..
    Where in SLS are the Fujis going for $25 for 25 pieces?

When my Teac 8x DVD died, they gave me a 16x in exchange ;-)

I just came from there too, anyone want to get a DVD writer?
    There's 1 from Phillips selling at only $79 damn good price for a 16X +/- and Dual layer also. I think limited stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by tangoninazero
    Olympus at the PC show or "THe Sea show" at suntec, can let anyone let me know cuz dun want to waste a trip down to EXPO if Olympus is not there, (sis getting a camera from Oly)

Thanks in advance
    Olympus is having a big road show outside Shaw House Entrance as well. C-7070 at $1099 and E-300 DSLR Double Zoom Lens Promo at $1799 with free 1 GB Lexar CF Card, Lithium Battery, Tripod, Card Reader and Cleaning Kit.

One of the better buy, IMO, is the 6MP compact C-60 Zoom with manual controls at $569 with free 256MB Card.

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Where in SLS are the Fujis going for $25 for 25 pieces?

When my Teac 8x DVD died, they gave me a 16x in exchange ;-)
    At 5th or 6th floor, just beside the escalator, that shop just sell medias.. can't miss it. They have big plaque outside their shop advertising their medias with prices..

I lost my receipt for my LG, duno where I throw it..
    sian.. !

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Thanks ... then I'll go SLS liao ...
    eh Adam, how much is the Fujiflim 8x DVD-Rs at SLS ? South Asia @ Funan selling 29.90 for 25-pack IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilly
    At 5th or 6th floor, just beside the escalator, that shop just sell medias.. can't miss it. They have big plaque outside their shop advertising their medias with prices..

I lost my receipt for my LG, duno where I throw it..
    sian.. !

Ya...my LG DVD writer isnt working too...it just hangs.,...tried abt 4 discs...DVD+R, CD-R DVD+RW....all cant work... sianz... going down again to change...you think they do refunds?

ANy sale of sony f828?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorite
    ANy sale of sony f828?
    there's a sony booth there. however, unless u happen to live nearby, they are not offering anything u can't get at the usual camera shops like CP.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by iamasaint
    Ya...my LG DVD writer isnt working too...it just hangs.,...tried abt 4 discs...DVD+R, CD-R DVD+RW....all cant work... sianz... going down again to change...you think they do refunds?
    how long liao?

Crap ah..? I think it is made in china, QC bad..!

I go for LG cause it got dvd-ram which my dvd recorder uses..

Default xD cards at PC show

Just came back from the PC show. There's one stall selling Olympus xD cards at pretty reasonable price:

512 Mb xD card for $105
    1Gb xD card for $158

Anyone know how much they selling the maha, konnoc or varta chargers over at PC show? Thks~!

nothing really exciting at the show..wait for sept

Quote Originally Posted by sci80899
    Just came back from the PC show. There's one stall selling Olympus xD cards at pretty reasonable price:

512 Mb xD card for $105
    1Gb xD card for $158
    anyone knoe anything about SD or SD hi-speed 80x 1 Gb card ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Other interesting stuff: CF card backup HDD casing with TV output, digital picture frame with built in card reader and Wacom showing their pen-based touch-screen tablet for easier photoshoping.
    Hmm.. I must have missed the picture frame with card reader and the touch-screen tablet then.. how much were they selling for?

Just bought a new acer ultraportable... love the way it has been configured..

Quote Originally Posted by ykia

... but there's a retailer "Bally Photo" selling these brands there.
    I just came back from the PC Show; there is nothing much for photographers there. I happen to ask one of those "BALLY" sales rep about dSLR... he does not seem knowledgeable beyond the "standard answers" he was taught to say to customers. Ask him more questions, he said: "I don't know ..." What a salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by philshots
    I just came back from the PC Show; there is nothing much for photographers there. I happen to ask one of those "BALLY" sales rep about dSLR... he does not seem knowledgeable beyond the "standard answers" he was taught to say to customers. Ask him more questions, he said: "I don't know ..." What a salesman.
    at least he didnt "smoke" you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast