Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: Civil servants's mid-year Bonus!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    agree...


    the bonus also not even enough to pay off all the increments....

    argh....


    they are trying to suck us left right and centre.....
    depends on your salary.........if a servant earns SGD 6000, then bonus is SGD 3000.....still more than average SG salary........

    HS

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    depends on your salary.........if a servant earns SGD 6000, then bonus is SGD 3000.....still more than average SG salary........

    HS
    well......

    i am not earning 6k....

    and not even close to earning 6k....


    i was hoping for the mid year bonus to help me pay off my debts... but now have to reconsider....

    was actually hoping for a 1 month bonus.. heh....

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    well......

    i am not earning 6k....

    and not even close to earning 6k....


    i was hoping for the mid year bonus to help me pay off my debts... but now have to reconsider....

    was actually hoping for a 1 month bonus.. heh....
    Hmmmmmmmm.....sell all your cameras! :-)

    HS

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Hmmmmmmmm.....sell all your cameras! :-)

    HS
    hahahahhhaa


    sell then buy what??

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    hahahahhhaa


    sell then buy what??
    looks like you need to keep biting your nails for a loooooooong time :-)

    HS

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    looks like you need to keep biting your nails for a loooooooong time :-)

    HS
    =)

    heh...

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    sigh..was hoping for 0.5mth at least...
    shessssssssss
    Betta den 0mth right?

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    589

    Default

    after seeing you guys' reply, it makes me wonder how many civil servants do we have here in CS?
    300D/5d2/40D/1d3/5D3
    17-40L F4, 28-70L F2.8, 24-105L F4, 50 F1.4, 70-200L F2.8

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Aiyah I never get any mid year bonus before in my life. Just be thankful and spend spend spend.

  10. #30

    Default

    Got bonus still complain, wait till you see how many companies freeze their bonus.

    Even $1 still better then nothing, but some don't even get it....

  11. #31

    Default

    it's good to be rich in singapore....get richer. Sigh...haha
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wait til you hear how much are the bank sectors getting this year!
    Banking good meh? How good huh?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    there are people getting years of bonuses.

  14. #34

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Got bonus still complain, wait till you see how many companies freeze their bonus.

    Even $1 still better then nothing, but some don't even get it....
    Agreed! People are just never satisified!

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ptwong
    after seeing you guys' reply, it makes me wonder how many civil servants do we have here in CS?
    Quite a number I believe, even our dear Mr Goi is a teacher.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    KayuTanah (w00dLaNds)
    Posts
    131

    Default

    wah...got mid year bonus also complaint ar? i nvr get any mid year bonus.....if got mid bonus still complaint ....wht should be done for the case of no mid year bonus? riot?? wahhahaha

  17. #37
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Quite a number I believe, even our dear Mr Goi is a teacher.
    A poor teacher that is ...

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    A poor teacher that is ...

    Dun geh geh....

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deslim27
    Banking good meh? How good huh?
    3 mths

  20. #40

    Default

    There are many companies that aren't even giving a cent during mid year! At best only 1 month extra during year end. Wrong place wrong time....just too bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •