| Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

like the first pic.
    any filters used? coz it looks kinda underexposed

Originally posted by Mystix
    like the first pic.
    any filters used? coz it looks kinda underexposed
    Maybe his monitor is too bright

Anyway, the 1st one look better!

when you're shooting pics involving the sky, use something like +1 EV to prevent underexposure.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    when you're shooting pics involving the sky, use something like +1 EV to prevent underexposure.
    Does this setting also work if I'm shooting ppl with the sky as the background??

I disagree that it is underexposed, it is dark, but it looks good, gloomy... I like the mood.

except if you're picky, there is a clump of grass/trees at the bottom frame.... crop that off.
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

Originally posted by rueyloon
    I disagree that it is underexposed, it is dark, but it looks good, gloomy... I like the mood.

except if you're picky, there is a clump of grass/trees at the bottom frame.... crop that off.

Hey didnt notice the trees!! Hahaha....now that u mentioned it...i noticed! Haaa
    I shot on provia 100. Funny thing is tat...i took the sky's exposure....intending for the sculpture to turn out black as a sillouhette...(spelling correct?)....but it still turned up on the slide. I didnt use any filters.....strange was the blue-ish effect on both slides.(both shots) The 2nd one i had it auto-"something" (i forgot) in photoshop, tats why it turns out normal.

One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Well... On my D5, it looks blueish when its under exposed... "Auto-something" Auto level? Well, Auto-leveling often helps with setting the dynamic range (histogram) correct, giving the impression of a correctly exposed shot. But sometimes, it robs the mood out of a picture.