Thread: Next time you vist China and dine on succulent Chinese cuisine...

Default Next time you vist China and dine on succulent Chinese cuisine...

remember this video.

Default Re: Next time you vist China and dine on succulent Chinese cuisine...

Observations:

• Where did the statistic of 10% come from (other than the cryptic remark "Chinese experts")?

• Manhole cover locks have been around for some time, if the PRC city councils want to install them.

• This woman who appears in the video demonstrating the extraction from manhole and processing; with narrative saying she has done it for 10 years - she is not afraid of being prosecuted?
    Last edited by ricohflex; 10th December 2013 at 10:27 PM.

I just came back from Huang shan and shanghai, food was oily, never mind. I didn't manage to catch huangshan as it was raining and foggy. Disappointed. Okay back to food, yes its oily and salty, makes your pee full of bubbles..

I used to bring students there yearly for at least 10 days each time.

Suzhou , Hangzhou , Beijing , Shanghai , Nanjing and so on.

And all I can say is ... Sometimes it's better not to know what went into that dish U r eating.

Most hardcore dish I saw was this named 'Lion Head' dish which was actually a huge glob of fatty meat cooked in broth. I never knew what meat it was made of.

Been going to china to and fro... in actual fact, i am in China when I am typing this. Also... my colleagues spent 1xx days in China each year, I am going to match him soon. If what is shown in the video is true, all of us will already been in deep ****. But we are still alive and well...

What I notice is there are heaps of critics in this country and many other countries that spew lots of rumours on the 'evil' of China and chinese as a whole while other countries (especially the west) are all well, rosy and standing on a higher moral ground. Which I say... "stop the groundless and baseless shxx!"
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Been going to china to and fro... in actual fact, i am in China when I am typing this. Also... my colleagues spent 1xx days in China each year, I am going to match him soon. If what is shown in the video is true, all of us will already been in deep ****. But we are still alive and well... What I notice is there are heaps of critics in this country and many other countries that spew lots of rumours on the 'evil' of China and chinese as a whole while other countries (especially the west) are all well, rosy and standing on a higher moral ground. Which I say... "stop the groundless and baseless shxx!"
    Come back with nice food photos

I don't think higher moral ground applies anymore , nows it's really down to who is at the advantage , who is caught & who has even lower standards of morality.

Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post
    Come back with nice food photos

I don't think higher moral ground applies anymore , nows it's really down to who is at the advantage , who is caught & who has even lower standards of morality.
    True.. because the Party never recognize value in morality, its down to practical matters.. and whatever way you have to do.. just do it

First, although you didn't die on the spot from eating China food, it doesn't mean gutter grease is a myth. This is a real enough problem that the China officials are trying to stop.

Second, everyone's knocking china not only because of morality reasons, but because China chinese can be so damn innovative when getting ahead in life.

For examples, whoever thought it is possible to pirate eggs??
    And whoever thought it is possible to add melamine to milk to up the protein content?
    And if you fell off a bus, whoever thought you can accuse the person helping you up for pushing you off, and extort $$ from him?

And apparently, it's so socially acceptable to take a dump in public, there's this thing called split pants to enable kids to crap without taking their pants off

Gotta hand it to china for innovation