Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 87

Thread: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NikF601 View Post
    morning flight?
    yup.....just finish packing my stuff

  2. #62

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    remember the charger and spare battery, I check in realised I didnt bring my charger for my Osaka trip last June. Went to transit area to get a charger ... T_T
    Alpha and Omega

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atarandas View Post
    remember the charger and spare battery, I check in realised I didnt bring my charger for my Osaka trip last June. Went to transit area to get a charger ... T_T
    I survived my 6 day trip in Taiwan with a fully charged battery. I returned with 66%. It really depends on your usage.

    I usually travel without my chargers, unless I know I am gone for an extended period of time or if I am expecting cold temperatures.
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    now at taiwan


  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    network here a little bit slow.

    Last edited by darkies; 18th December 2013 at 11:52 PM.

  6. #66
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,334

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Posting your pics in the wrong place. Should start a new thread in landscape and travel instead

  7. #67
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Quote Originally Posted by darkies View Post
    now at taiwan

    There are quite a bit of motion blur or misfocus in your photos, maybe you should stand still for a moment, take a deep breath, compose your shot properly, then shoot.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  8. #68
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    There are quite a bit of motion blur or misfocus in your photos, maybe you should stand still for a moment, take a deep breath, compose your shot properly, then shoot.
    if not maybe ts can increase the shutter speed lor,

    awwww Miss Taiwan! I'm still there 2 weeks ago, haiz...
    Lousy de My Flickr

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post

    Have fun! It was raining in Taipei when I left. My Taiwanese friends are still reporting rainy weather on Facebook. And oh. It was raining consecutively for 3 days in the North and Eastern coast of Taiwan.
    I am in Taipei now which is cold and raining for the last 2 days.
    Gear List: Canon 5D MK II, Canon 40D, 17-40 F4L, 35 1.4L[/COLOR], 85 1.8 135 F2 L, 580EXII

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Quote Originally Posted by asroma View Post
    I am in Taipei now which is cold and raining for the last 2 days.
    wow ...can buy long sleeve shirt at 7-11 store.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    as promise all the photo are located at
    https://localsg.shutterfly.com/pictures/579
    link for taiwan trip using Olympus camera

    https://localsg.shutterfly.com/pictures/496
    using mobile phone

  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    thank a freebies for you all out there
    http://www.fileswap.com/dl/ksmB0nBQv1/
    free calendar
    Last edited by darkies; 2nd January 2014 at 09:10 PM.

  13. #73
    Member Kisuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    i was in taiwan at the beginning of december

    i'm not a pro.. just a newbie also

    this is what you can get if you practice a little bit more

    Day Shot:


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86899135@N04/11710619323/

    Night Shot:


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86899135@N04/11710603133/

    In a moving train


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86899135@N04/11710613303/
    Last edited by Kisuke; 3rd January 2014 at 12:18 AM.

  14. #74
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Thank you for the free calender, it is very useful
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  15. #75

    Default

    Nce pics....i booked mine march 2014...hope the weather is cooling but less rain....

  16. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    might be going in March

  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    you are using DSRL or M3/4 camera?

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post
    i was in taiwan at the beginning of december

    i'm not a pro.. just a newbie also

    this is what you can get if you practice a little bit more

    Day Shot:


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86899135@N04/11710619323/

    Night Shot:


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86899135@N04/11710603133/

    In a moving train


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86899135@N04/11710613303/
    you are using DSRL or M3/4 camera?

  19. #79
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: which lens shall i bring for my Taiwan holiday trip ?

    Quote Originally Posted by darkies View Post
    you are using DSRL or M3/4 camera?
    He is using a Sony A7r which is a Fullframe mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.

    Actually it doesn't matter what camera you are using. As long as you know how to use it well.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiew_cy...7634258630564/

    I used OMD EM5 for this set - which I took in Japan. OMD EM5 shared the same sensor as the EPL6 that you are using, so the IQ should be similar.

    Of course I am not saying that I am an expert or what, but as long as you know what you are doing, you should be able to get acceptable photos.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  20. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post

    He is using a Sony A7r which is a Fullframe mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.

    Actually it doesn't matter what camera you are using. As long as you know how to use it well.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiew_cy...7634258630564/

    I used OMD EM5 for this set - which I took in Japan. OMD EM5 shared the same sensor as the EPL6 that you are using, so the IQ should be similar.

    Of course I am not saying that I am an expert or what, but as long as you know what you are doing, you should be able to get acceptable photos.
    Very true.....enjoy the photos and the journey!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •