Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: what a joke!

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default what a joke!


  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what a joke!

    The graduates?

  3. #3

    Default Re: what a joke!

    dunno who lar? what's wrong with kissing? the western always do it ....you from China?
    Objection !!!

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: what a joke!

    it is a wedding.....groom kissing bride OR bride kissing groom? I don't know. LOL
    absurd.

  5. #5
    Member CasualBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    it is a wedding.....groom kissing bride OR bride kissing groom? I don't know. LOL
    absurd.
    How does that even bother u when it's likely u don't even know them..??
    Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos..~ ;)

  6. #6
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: what a joke!

    groom kissing his best man can be a form of showing appreciation to his pal, I am sure the bride won't mind, unless the groom is kissing her bridesmaids passionately.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  7. #7
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,890

    Default

    Na , we shouldn't judge. A kiss doesn't really mean anything in some cultures. In fact I would feel glad for the groom that he has such a close bro.

  8. #8

    Default Re: what a joke!

    ...aaaaand if your issue is with "same sex" relationships, I really do think you are in the wrong hobby/industry/century.
    Alpha

  9. #9

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Photo looks ok, but lighting from down is not good for portraits, and the white guy
    Looks not so good with his nose pressed. keep on shooting!

  10. #10

    Default

    Frankly I don't find the photo in bad taste. In fact I like it!

  11. #11

    Default Re: what a joke!

    yawnz. must be the school holidays

  12. #12
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yawnz. must be the school holidays
    I doubt Unker peter is a school boy.

    He must have perfected the art of smooching, hence those 2 individuals depicted aren't up to his par and considered as joke.

    Come, xmm. let unker peter artfully smooch you and show the world (CS KPT only at least) how it was done properly.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Come, xmm. let unker peter artfully smooch you and show the world (CS KPT only at least) how it was done properly.
    You can try it with Kei Chan.

  14. #14
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You can try it with Kei Chan.
    My skill not on par. Later become another "What a joke" thread.
    Besides, must respect seniors who have more experience.

    I can shoot 2 of them smooching satisfied leoz.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 9th December 2013 at 10:51 AM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  15. #15
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    groom kissing his best man can be a form of showing appreciation to his pal, I am sure the bride won't mind, unless the groom is kissing her bridesmaids passionately.
    Those mob TV series in 80s (wise guy, crime story) showed those guys kiss each others' cheek whenever they meet, and I dun dare to think of them as joke, or doubt their orientation.

    Time has changed?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  16. #16
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Those mob TV series in 80s (wise guy, crime story) showed those guys kiss each others' cheek whenever they meet, and I dun dare to think of them as joke, or doubt their orientation.

    Time has changed?
    in many cultures, kissing on ones cheek or hands are a form of showing respects and warmest when they greet, so it may see very strange to some.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  17. #17
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    in many cultures, kissing on ones cheek or hands are a form of showing respects and warmest when they greet, so it may see very strange to some.
    yup yup.
    ... or an oversized ring. Man, how I miss those shows.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  18. #18
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    in many cultures, kissing on ones cheek or hands are a form of showing respects and warmest when they greet, so it may see very strange to some.
    unker catchlight, kissing out of respect and warmth is alright. But these 2 are kissing as couple (as in husband/wife), man wedding a man. If that is OK for you. Imagine yr son marrying another man? LOL. Get what I mean now?

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    I doubt Unker peter is a school boy.

    He must have perfected the art of smooching, hence those 2 individuals depicted aren't up to his par and considered as joke.

    Come, xmm. let unker peter artfully smooch you and show the world (CS KPT only at least) how it was done properly.
    I definitely don't mind kissing xmm, esp kei Chan. LOL. But if you ask me to kiss man affectionately, as in for sexual stimulation, I will merlion.

  20. #20
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: what a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    I definitely don't mind kissing xmm, esp kei Chan.
    This is THE event I'm waiting for. Come forward, xmm Kei... I swear after I get a shot of this event I would abstain from TCSS in kpt and start doing real photography works and sharing them....
    Last edited by Foxshade; 9th December 2013 at 11:38 AM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •