Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the diff between tripods?

where's the shop exactly? i dun mind travelling there...

IIRC, it's MS Color at AMK Central next to S11 (food centre).

mmm......i cant comment much cause i have only use manfrotto tripods so far......and have no idea which model isz....cause my co bought it ........only use them during night shots or studio....(to lazy to carry my camera in studio....hehe....

OT but don't you think a tripod is clumsy in a studio along with the darn lightstands around (unless you use a studio with a ceiling system! )
    Last edited by mervlam; 24th September 2002 at 03:07 AM.

Originally posted by mervlam
    OT but don't you think a tripod is clumsy in a studio along with the darn lightstands around (unless you use a studio with a ceiling system! )
    yap i using a ceiling system in my studio.....but i will use some other small lights w/ tiny stands........my studio is quite spacious compare to others....

got my u8000 for 55 with bag... not a bad deal rite? i've noticed something peculiar... when i adjust everything nicely n all, and i proceed to tighten the nut on the tripod to secure its position, the position actually movess off slightly. this is really irritating if positioning is impt in the pic. r there any workarounds to this?

Midnight
    Guests

Originally posted by shuy
    got my u8000 for 55 with bag... not a bad deal rite? i've noticed something peculiar... when i adjust everything nicely n all, and i proceed to tighten the nut on the tripod to secure its position, the position actually movess off slightly. this is really irritating if positioning is impt in the pic. r there any workarounds to this?
    This happens when you tighten the pan knob, right? I had the same problem with this tripod, so I know what you mean. Basically I just got used to it after a while, and just subconsciously compensate accordingly when adjusting camera position. Like so many other things about camera equipment, it's all a matter of discovering your equipment's peculiarities and figuring out how best to live with them.

where u buy it? i heard U9000 with bag also 55 only...

MS Color... where can u get the 9000 for 55?

MS Color... where can u get the 9000 for 55?
    IIRC, someone did mention the unbeatable price from AP. But there are also people who have bought it at a much much higher price from the same shop. I guess it all comes back to luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12