View Poll Results: How did you meet your spouse?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • From school

36 43.90%
  • Introduced by friends

11 13.41%
  • From work

14 17.07%
  • Clubbing/parties

3 3.66%
  • Arranged/blind dates

5 6.10%
  • Others (please specify)

13 15.85%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how did you meet your spouse?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    I am sure some bengs actually dare to walk up to the gals and say 'Hi!'. And straight after tat they had sex...you know la...bengs are very gang-ho one ma...they like having sex with condoms one ma....then the gal get pregnant...go for abortion...create alot of society problems!!!
    Keke..sorry to be OT.

Anyway, I know my gf from the IRC lo..
    think u meant without rite...

anyway, i got girls come up to me to say hi, den i automatically say bye... dunno for watever x-file reason...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

Heard this on the radio yesterday.

"I am." is the shortest sentence in the English language.
    "I do." is the longest sentence.

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think u meant without rite...

anyway, i got girls come up to me to say hi, den i automatically say bye... dunno for watever x-file reason...
    becoz you korean idol mah when you going organise a potrait session for us?

I met Sabrina when she was being chased by Xiong Bei Tao. She fell in front of my car that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    I met Sabrina when she was being chased by Xiong Bei Tao. She fell in front of my car that night.
    This is the most talkabout relationship now...

btw we also know what you did with the other 1... (momentarily memory lost... forget the name...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    This is the most talkabout relationship now...

btw we also know what you did with the other 1... (momentarily memory lost... forget the name...)
    You mean Tian Lan. Yes, I still love her but there are some issues that hinder us to be together. I hope we can have a good ending this Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    "hi....

can you do a survey for me?"
    I am such a gentleman that I always answer "Sure, but his place is SOOO glaring. Let us find a nice quiet comfortable place to do the survey. And after that, can you do a survery for me please? Like your likes and dislikes, your telephone number etc etc"

Well, I never get to do their survey!

any one watched Cinema Paradiso?

there's a story told by 1 of the characters which i found touching. here it is..
    (i changed some parts here and there, cos my recollection not so good)

there was once an ancient kingdom. there lived a pretty princess, and a young soldier who fell in love with her on first sight. he had seen her many times as she walked past the castle gates, where he was on guard duty.

one day, he finally found the courage to go up to her and say, "your royal highness, please pardon me for saying this, but i'm in love with you. will you accept my love?"

the princess was shocked, but she composed herself. she looked at him with her eyes, turned up her nose and said "and who are you, to think you are fit enough for a princess? you are but a foot soldier. away, haste haste!"

the soldier's heart dropped at that instant, but not broken. he stood fast.

surprised by the soldier's determination, the princess said again "ok then, very well. if you will wait for me every night, under my bedroom window...at the end of a 100 nights, i will give you my love".

with that, he returned to his post and the princess walked away, for her manicure appointment.

and so, that very night onwards, after his guard duty, the humble foot soldier would make his way to the royal highness's bedroom window and wait for her faithfully. rain or shine, snow or wind, he would stand below her window without fail.

and each time, the window remains shut.

his comrades, and even his sergeant would visit him, and advise him to give up. "she's too good for you...you are nothing..there are many girls out there" but still, the soldier hold true to his feelings. a 100 nights of suffering is nothing compared to an eternal life of bliss.

however, on the 99th night, just 1 more night before the promised 100th night, when the princess would finally give him her love, the soldier packed up and walked away, never to return again.

WHY??

(those who have seen the movie, please let the others guess)
    Last edited by Stereobox; 31st May 2005 at 02:20 PM.

er..nobody wants to take a guess? lol

however, on the 99th night, just 1 more night before the promised 100th night, when the princess would finally give him her love, the soldier packed up and walked away, never to return again.
    WHY??
    [/I]
    He found another princess who advertised for TFP?

How did you meet your spouse?

Accidently ........ now i got a permanent handicap! ....
    always the Light, .... always.

No spouse yet leh... Still 29, single and available. Anyone have any recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    No spouse yet leh... Still 29, single and available. Anyone have any recommendation?
    judging from the polls...your best bet would be someone from your former schools?

here in singapore...i actually have girls coming up to me and saying that to me!

followed by the words..

"hi....

can you do a survey for me?"
    oh... you should try:

"Hi... Can I do a survey for you?... by the way, what's your name"....

judging from the polls...your best bet would be someone from your former schools?
    na... it's a hint... go back to school...

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    na... it's a hint... go back to school...
    seriously a lot of my friends go back to school part time and they purposely take business course cos there got more gals...

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    seriously a lot of my friends go back to school part time and they purposely take business course cos there got more gals...

seriously some of my friends go back to school teach part time and they purposely teach business course cos there got more gals...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    How come? Better not let your wife look at this.....or esle sure kena

It's ok, she won't surf CS, for she's already very sick of seeing me surfing CS...

Because if the princess could not be moved by the soldier after 99 days, it is pointless to wait that extra day since this love was never meant to be?

any one watched Cinema Paradiso?

there's a story told by 1 of the characters which i found touching. here it is..
    (i changed some parts here and there, cos my recollection not so good)

there was once an ancient kingdom. there lived a pretty princess, and a young soldier who fell in love with her on first sight. he had seen her many times as she walked past the castle gates, where he was on guard duty.

one day, he finally found the courage to go up to her and say, "your royal highness, please pardon me for saying this, but i'm in love with you. will you accept my love?"

the princess was shocked, but she composed herself. she looked at him with her eyes, turned up her nose and said "and who are you, to think you are fit enough for a princess? you are but a foot soldier. away, haste haste!"

the soldier's heart dropped at that instant, but not broken. he stood fast.

surprised by the soldier's determination, the princess said again "ok then, very well. if you will wait for me every night, under my bedroom window...at the end of a 100 nights, i will give you my love".

with that, he returned to his post and the princess walked away, for her manicure appointment.

and so, that very night onwards, after his guard duty, the humble foot soldier would make his way to the royal highness's bedroom window and wait for her faithfully. rain or shine, snow or wind, he would stand below her window without fail.

and each time, the window remains shut.

his comrades, and even his sergeant would visit him, and advise him to give up. "she's too good for you...you are nothing..there are many girls out there" but still, the soldier hold true to his feelings. a 100 nights of suffering is nothing compared to an eternal life of bliss.

WHY??

(those who have seen the movie, please let the others guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    He found another princess who advertised for TFP?
    You're still not over that last fiasco yet?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast