Thread: Life....

Default Life....

I not in depression, no worry. Saw the news about Paul Walker death, wondering, why life like that one? I coming to 40 and saw this, remind me of my uncle, also die in an accident when he is about 38. So, death to me is any time and I am ready for it. So, whenever I can, I will go for over sea trips before death comes to me.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: Life....

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I not in depression, no worry. Saw the news about Paul Walker death, wondering, why life like that one? I coming to 40 and saw this, remind me of my uncle, also die in an accident when he is about 38. So, death to me is any time and I am ready for it. So, whenever I can, I will go for over sea trips before death comes to me.
    has it change your life in any way or make your life more meaningful ?

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    has it change your life in any way or make your life more meaningful ?
    Of course, else I wouldn't go over sea that much.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Deregistered

Life is too fast, too furious.

is about doing what is meaningful to u while doing your very best to bring joy to those who love u

I've seen many people who r stuck in this loop of what's the meaning behind life, glad u've found some answers.

don't hold grudges
    don't waste time
    don't miss opportunity to say I love you
    remember to buy flowers for your wives, gfs, mistresses (oops!). I sell flowers, contact me hehe. serious ($15 delivery islandwide)
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Not only to enjoy yourself but to help as much as you can to those who need help.
    Last edited by Sion; 2nd December 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    don't hold grudges
    don't waste time
    don't miss opportunity to say I love you
    remember to buy flowers for your wives, gfs, mistresses (oops!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Not only to enjoy yourself but to help as much as you can to those who need help.
    Words of wisdom.

Nike said; Just Do It! Have no regret and let go. Holding on and ponder the past will never get you anywhere. Having said that, always remember and learn from pass mistakes. As you grow older, you are likely to be wiser, hopefully. Haha