Thread: Apple SG Support

Deregistered

Default Apple SG Support

Surfed the d*mn website and I can't find any contact for service.

My iPod mini tends to 'hang' after unsetting it from hold for a few times already, after pressing the menu button, the iPod will reset itself.

I want to send in for servicing but I can't find the idiot*c contact!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Surfed the d*mn website and I can't find any contact for service.

My iPod mini tends to 'hang' after unsetting it from hold for a few times already, after pressing the menu button, the iPod will reset itself.

I want to send in for servicing but I can't find the idiot*c contact!!!

google and ye shall find...
    http://macsingapore.com/archive/news200101b.html

go any centre EXCEPT the main one at AMK. guarantee u'll vomit blood and guts if u go there.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

I did a google but can't find any!! That's the worst thing. Can't they just list it on the website or somethin'

Blog Entries

I did a google but can't find any!! That's the worst thing. Can't they just list it on the website or somethin'
    ask the right question u must...

the one at alexandra suppose to be quite good service.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

AppleCare Hotline +65 6835-1812
    (Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm)

You just gotta find hard. Dont be exasperated. Your Mini hangs? just bring it in for a check.

All e best.

it's actually listed on the website. Looks like you need to attend a course on "how-to google"

http://www.apple.com.sg/support/supportnumbers.html

Maybe they too confident that their products won't break down or have any bugs.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    it's actually listed on the website. Looks like you need to attend a course on "how-to google"

http://www.apple.com.sg/support/supportnumbers.html
    Thanks, but no thanks, I believe I've been on the internet longer than you have, and you can keep your snide remarks to yourself. I believe I know what's called searching before complaining.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ask the right question u must...

the one at alexandra suppose to be quite good service.
    Ha ha... I don't stay near there though I got buses to it. CityHall will do just fine

Quote Originally Posted by davsmiths
    AppleCare Hotline +65 6835-1812
    (Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm)

You just gotta find hard. Dont be exasperated. Your Mini hangs? just bring it in for a check.

All e best.
    I'm not exasperated, I could live with the problem, but that means I'll ever start listening from the first song again when the iPod Mini restarts itself and I'll never cycle through all the songs?

The mini doesn't hang, after switching it off, I set to hold, next day I 'unhold' it, it doesn't switch on like it's supposed to. Initially thought I didn't switch off and they battery went dead, but after charging once, it happened the very next day. Pressing the 'Menu' button will switch it on and it restarts, but I think since it's under warranty I got full rights to make sure my set is working way fine.

Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Maybe they too confident that their products won't break down or have any bugs.
    That's what I initially thought too. Heehee.

Thanks, but no thanks, I believe I've been on the internet longer than you have, and you can keep your snide remarks to yourself. I believe I know what's called searching before complaining.
    Woah.... Since da dayz of BBS I suppose?

Try the one at UOB Plaza. Good service.

Ha ha... I don't stay near there though I got buses to it. CityHall will do just fine
    There is another service centre at International Plaza at Tanjong Pagar ... sollie dun have the number now ... but can try call up AMK or Alexandra and ask them to give it to you ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    There is another service centre at International Plaza at Tanjong Pagar ... sollie dun have the number now ... but can try call up AMK or Alexandra and ask them to give it to you ..
    Thanks la... but think will drop by the one at Funan, nearer instead. And on the way for NUG too.

Hey, play nice....

yeah, be cool man. He wasn't sounding nasty to me........I found the contact in 1 minute: under the 'support' tab upper part of the page .....good luck!

HS

Blog Entries

what did i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    yeah, be cool man. He wasn't sounding nasty to me........I found the contact in 1 minute: under the 'support' tab upper part of the page .....good luck!

HS
    agreed. I also found the contact under one min, right where it was supposed to be, at apple website under support...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    what did i do ?

it's monday blues

looks like we all have our off-days. today espn's turn

Deregistered

I only get agitated with snide remarks, if I'm really BM today, you won't want to cross my path

Thread has served it's purpose, since all are geniuses and able to find the link.