Thread: 8R Printing

Default 8R Printing

Anybody knows where i can get value for money 8R prints? Preferably fujifilm or kodak labs.

Grace Digital Labs at Blk 105 Clementi St 12. Mention you're a ClubSNAP member and you'll get $2.50 for an 8R print.

Professional and friendly service from Simon Tan.

Forgot to mention; its an FDI shop.

Yes agree with Ah Pow.......Been there, print there n recommand there. Use to be konota for me but now Grace Digital Lab fast service. Went on a sat at 1.00pm sent in 1 roll of film to develop,print n scan to CDs n was told that it could be collected on same day at 5pm. Speedy fast.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety
    Yes agree with Ah Pow.......Been there, print there n recommand there. Use to be konota for me but now Grace Digital Lab fast service. Went on a sat at 1.00pm sent in 1 roll of film to develop,print n scan to CDs n was told that it could be collected on same day at 5pm. Speedy fast.

Cheers

How much they charge for a roll of negative scan? Is it cheaper if it is a new roll? What's the file size of each pic? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheatre
    How much they charge for a roll of negative scan? Is it cheaper if it is a new roll? What's the file size of each pic? Thanks
    $3 for developing a new roll.
    $2.50 for a roll of neg -> CD scan (4 Base).
    $1 for CD. Can bring your own CD-R.

Thanks ppl. But grace is quite a distance frm my home... I live at the east.