Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Anyone seen real ghost before???

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    ..or maybe thats where the term "shxt my pants" came from?
    He looks a bit scary in this pic, scare the shxt out of me.

He is Narain Karthikeyan, a F1 driver.

afbug: after seeing your latest post, i must go view other threads with nicer pictures -- dun want that picture to be the last one i see before i sleep

anyways... if you want to see pictures of real ghosts, go talk to the security guards at the old parliament house (OPH) which has recently been re-lauched as some arts place (can't remember what it is called). if the guards like/trust you, they may show you snapshots that they took, or tell you things they see on the security videos.

even better, those of you who can see or know someone who can see... can go & check that place out & then report back here :P.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Well in the docu, the priest were trembling and shaking cos they're scared too. Tonite i dunno how to sleep man.

Actually as a ghost story, it isn't very scary. Afterall, they showed only the girl's contorted body, snarl, tongue....a little blood. No gory bits like some horror movies. But then it isn't shown on channel 5 or HBO or Star Movies........its on Discovery Channel. If there isn't some truth in it, Discovery will not show it.
    Cheese, missed the show. Any idea when it will telecast again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    According to Chinese superstitons, "Clipping toenails or fingernails at night is bad luck; the person will be visited by a ghost." Don't know about biting nails though.

Anyone here has cut his/her nails at nights and seen "things"?

was doing it last night....nothing leh...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Aaaa... recently i oso cut my nails @ night de, i did heard b4 that the chinese believe that cutting nails at night makes you poor.. >< (no wonder i soo poor..)

Where did u heard girl crying in Ngee Ann Poly ? been there for the past 2 years for many many camps. Never experience anything.

Quote Originally Posted by leeter
    Aaaa... recently i oso cut my nails @ night de, i did heard b4 that the chinese believe that cutting nails at night makes you poor.. >< (no wonder i soo poor..)

tat might explain my situation over the years...haha...but i wont take the superstition too seriously....hehe
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    Is that recruit from the section furthest away from the toilet?
    Yes, platoon 16 section 1. Back facing the MT line.

Anyone from Keat Hong Camp 8 SAB between 96 - 97 staying at the 3rd - 4th floor in the building next to HQ block?

I was doing COS at ground floor on one of the Sat late night and heard loud whistling (with just mouth) from 3rd - 4th floor, while I'm supposed to be the only one in the building.. . I did walk out to the open and look up at the floors.. nobody and no light, but whistling continued.

Anyone serviced during that period and did stay back during weekend?
    Last edited by deslim27; 15th June 2005 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    afbug: after seeing your latest post, i must go view other threads with nicer pictures -- dun want that picture to be the last one i see before i sleep
    Haha. This guy; Narain Karthikeyan is all flesh and blood, a fine young man from India. You can see him zipping around at over 300km/h this weekend on Starsports' live coverage of the F1 United States Grand Prix.

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Cheese, missed the show. Any idea when it will telecast again?
    This series; Science Mysteries: True Horror with Anthony Head is shown every Tuesday at 11pm on Discovery Channel in SG. The series premiers yesterday (Demons) but I do not know when is the rerun of yesterday's episode.

It is about paranormal; demons, ghosts, vampires etc. A bit spooky cos when the show ends, it is midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    Ya was cutting toenails last night, but only thing I saw was flying bits of toenails
    Did you check all the bits of toenails? Did some of them look like they came from another "person"?

Anyone here has troubles in sleeping after reading so many ghost stories in CS? I have to leave the light on when I go to bed these days and I sleep with a metal capsule with a Chinese bible inside for protection.

There is another thread about marble dropping noises at night.

So is ClubSnap turning into GhostSnap?

Anyone here has troubles in sleeping after reading so many ghost stories in CS? I have to leave the light on when I go to bed these days and I sleep with a metal capsule with a Chinese bible inside for protection.

There is another thread about marble dropping noises at night.

So is ClubSnap turning into GhostSnap?
    Ok, lah! When I go away from this world, and come back as a ghost, I will drop the sound of a Canon/Nikon camera with the glass shattering..........promised? And suddenly, that cushion next to you will drop on the floor with no explanation........at least you will know two things: ghost exists, and that ghost is ME!

Hong Sien
    Last edited by hongsien; 16th June 2005 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mahler
    Yes, platoon 16 section 1. Back facing the MT line.
    Yes....you are correct. That confirms that bed in section 1. I believe he used to sleep near the window beside the main-door of the bunk.

I was from 7D,PL 16 in '95.

Quote Originally Posted by leeter
    Where did u heard girl crying in Ngee Ann Poly ? been there for the past 2 years for many many camps. Never experience anything.
    I was at a camp at Ngee Ann 2 or 3 years back and a number of people said they heard crying while they were sleeping in the classrooms at Block 73......

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Ok, lah! When I go away from this world, and come back as a ghost, I will drop the sound of a Canon/Nikon camera with the glass shattering..........promised? And suddenly, that cushion next to you will drop on the floor with no explanation........at least you will know two things: ghost exists, and that ghost is ME!
    Please come back as a voluptuous blonde in a skimpy dress so that we can organize a photoshoot on you, uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by r32
    I was at a camp at Ngee Ann 2 or 3 years back and a number of people said they heard crying while they were sleeping in the classrooms at Block 73......
    Block 73, the topfloor meant to be sleeping room for students at camp? Seems like you're an old-bird. no one use it for a long long time until i was organizing a camp for Secondary school students to come. No choice then book de After booking then found out from Seniors that no one book that sleeping area as it's thought to be haunted ><

Anyway the room was really really old & dirty. Found some praying offerings there too

Please come back as a voluptuous blonde in a skimpy dress so that we can organize a photoshoot on you, uncle.
    Can your lens 'see' a ghost? if I am skimply dressed, it will be a 'lookthrough'.........

HS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567