Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen real ghost before???

now that u mention girls crying...

i was working in some hotel as a banquet waiter many years back. was assigned to clean and set up a small meeting room. when i entered the room, i saw an elderly cleaner (ok, i know him), he told me, there's something under the table, asked me if it belongs to one of the guests. so i flipped the table skirting and found one envelope there. din wan to be kpo, i just left the stuff there.

returned to the room a while later with the new setup. the cleaner was gone. while setting up the room, i begin to hear sounds of a lady crying. it came from under the table. i was tempted to look underneath... but decided not to. quickly finish up everything and left the room.

one of my seniors told me tht place was haunted. b4 i told them the whole incident, he asked "is it a girl...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    ......1995 Nee Soon Camp, 7BTS

My bunk-mates from opp my bed said they saw "figures" standing in front of our beds(my side) at night while we were sleeping.....I think he bull-S*#t, so heck care....

When book-in again, this guy brought in some paper charms and started wearing all those buddhist pendants before he goes to bed. Looks damn serious...

Again, I heck care and scolded him....say he bull-s*#t again.......

That night........... .....something happened to me.......
    I was an instructor at 7 Delta (93-94). A recruit hung himself with a toga-rope in platoon 6. that explains why the glass panel is still a piece of ply wood right now.

People say if someone is put to death and you dress him/her in red and put a pair of scissors in his/her coffin, he/she will seek revenge after death.

So anyone sees a person dressed in red and holding a pair of scissors in the wee hours of the night, he/she is not your neighbourhood tailor.

So anyone sees a person dressed in red and holding a pair of scissors in the wee hours of the night, he/she is not your neighbourhood tailor.
    Are you sure it is not an overzealous wife waiting for her husband to come home?

According to Chinese superstitons, "Clipping toenails or fingernails at night is bad luck; the person will be visited by a ghost." Don't know about biting nails though.

Anyone here has cut his/her nails at nights and seen "things"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    According to Chinese superstitons, "Clipping toenails or fingernails at night is bad luck; the person will be visited by a ghost." Don't know about biting nails though.

I always clip nails at night.. no wonder I always so bad luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

Ya was cutting toenails last night, but only thing I saw was flying bits of toenails

Some people prefer to bite their nails!

Discovery channel will be showing a documentary on ghost/demon/vamp etc later at 11pm.

Has anyone got sexual encounter with 'them' yet

I dun mind donate my defunct F-401 slr lor...if you can come out with some proof

Just watched 'True Horror' on discovery, hosted by Anthony Head. Damn scary, hair all stand and my balls dropped.......like marbles onto the floor. Very good documentary, and it is suppose to be true as its Discovery channel!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Just watched 'True Horror' on discovery, hosted by Anthony Head. Damn scary, hair all stand and my balls dropped.......like marbles onto the floor. Very good documentary, and it is suppose to be true as its Discovery channel!
    Oh, now i know what that dropping marbles sound is in my HDB liao

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Don't have cable . Can share a bit on the scary parts?

Quote Originally Posted by mahler
    I was an instructor at 7 Delta (93-94). A recruit hung himself with a toga-rope in platoon 6. that explains why the glass panel is still a piece of ply wood right now.
    Is that recruit from the section furthest away from the toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    Oh, now i know what that dropping marbles sound is in my HDB liao
    Ya man but i only have a pair thou. If you heard a bunch of marbles, then it is prob not me.

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Don't have cable . Can share a bit on the scary parts?
    It is a series by Discovery under 'Science Mysteries' title 'True Horror'

In this episode, it is about demons. The documentary features an incident that happened in Italy during the middle ages; 1566. It is a true incident based on some achive manuscrips. (I forgot which; too stunned by the images)

Story:
    A girl, was possessed by a demon, (Dunno how to spell its name) no one knows what happened at 1st. She was behaving weirdly,left hand paralyzed, talk in foreign language and have bad temper. She was possessed for 11 years, till one day, her parents ask a priest for help. The priest was powerless to help as it was a powerful demon, said to be an incarnation of Satan.

So she was brought to the main Catholic church in the village where many priest gathered to exorcise the demon. She was tied to a table; the demon was snarling at them, tongue sticking out and contorting and bloating the body. It took 2 months before the demon was exorcised and the who time, she did not eat any food, but her body was bloated.

The priest followed several steps (I can't remember but it is roughly like this) to exorcising the demon.
    Step 1: Intro, make contact with demon and identifying it. ((The demon was smiling......trying to pretend.)

Step 2: Make demon admit himself. (Demon got worked up, kinda angry, hissing and snarling at priest.)

Step 3: Ask demon to go away. (Demon refused, claiming that the whore's body is his.)

Step 4: Cast a spell and try to force demon out. (Priest cast spell, throw holy water. Holy water injured demon, spell rids the demon from the girl's body. But demon returns with a vengence with 29 of his fellow demons.)

Step 5: Same as step 4 but after exorcising 1 demon, another returns. (Demons were very angry, hoovers the body, snapping the ropes, asking the priests to back off.)

Step 6: Getting rid of demon in the name of God. (Priest cast the spell in the name of God. Demon in great pain, contorting the body with much force till bones snapped. Demon exit body by a puff of black smoke thru the girl's mouth. She survived but with a broken body and ravaged mind.

All this took 2 months for the priest to complete the exorcise. According to Discovery and the manuscrips, it is a true account of what happened in the middle ages. You got to watch it. The pictures are scary.

My opinion: If one believe in gods, then there are ghosts and demons. Afterall Lucifier was once an angel.....

I believe the movie 'The Exorcist' took a lot of its elements from this story...

It does happen, even in Jesus' time when he commanded the legion of demons to leave a tormented man and to enter a herd of swine which then ran down the slope and into the lake where they drowned... If you believe in the existance of God, then you better believe there's the devil too...

Wow!! Thanx for typing all that out -- appreciate it.

I have heard real life accounts of demon/spirit possessions & those people who come together & pray for the victim. There would be excreta like vomit through the mouth, change of voice, anger, extra strength, etc. Most of the time, the people who are praying for the deliverance of the victim do not feel scared at that point in time, but they get the creeps when recounting what happened.

Jeez... even typing that right now (at 1:37am) is giving me slight goose bumps

Wow!! Thanx for typing all that out -- appreciate it.

I have heard real life accounts of demon/spirit possessions & those people who come together & pray for the victim. There would be excreta like vomit through the mouth, change of voice, anger, extra strength, etc. Most of the time, the people who are praying for the deliverance of the victim do not feel scared at that point in time, but they get the creeps when recounting what happened.

Jeez... even typing that right now (at 1:37am) is giving me slight goose bumps
    Well in the docu, the priest were trembling and shaking cos they're scared too. Tonite i dunno how to sleep man.

Actually as a ghost story, it isn't very scary. Afterall, they showed only the girl's contorted body, snarl, tongue....a little blood. No gory bits like some horror movies. But then it isn't shown on channel 5 or HBO or Star Movies........its on Discovery Channel. If there isn't some truth in it, Discovery will not show it.

Oh... forgot to mention another thing... usually, their prescence is also indicated by the smell of human excrement.

Oh... forgot to mention another thing... usually, their prescence is also indicated by the smell of human excrement.
    No wonder everyone always say school toilets are haunted

..or maybe thats where the term "shxt my pants" came from?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast