Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen real ghost before???

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Dang!! Shouldn't have opened this thread at 12am
    haha,my fault for bringing it back up,i just like to hear all this.
    mostly 99% are imaginations and 1% real.
    i have seen countless times but have yet to come face to face,touch wood! choy! better don't.

Just yesterday while i was alone in the house reading SPI website,i sense something with me,i thought my mum came back.
    Turning back only to saw a black shadow drifting from living room to my bro room.
    Anyway,might be imagination,so just continue my surfing.

Anybody seen small kid in camp before and even chased him before stopping half-way and realised that how can there be kids in camp?

There is a "small boy" who stays in 1 SIR, Guillimard Camp..........

i saw a small boy like shadow in my bunk...darting from last bed to last bed. In Nee Soon camp...hehe 3bts. 4th floor Bravo coy.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

i heard this one from my bro in seletar camp. pretty spooky i feel...

2 guys returned from duty and took shower in the toilet. the guy who finishes first came out of his cubicle and asked his fren, "hey, tht guy ur fren ah? how come he keep looking at u?" the other guy, with soap all over, stopped for sec and ran out of the toilet, with the first guy running after him. there were only the 2 of them in the toilet...

I'll relate an 'incident' that happened when I was out camping back in my Uni days...

I'm from Malaysia, and was crazy about camping..would go camping at least once a month in the jungles of Malaysia with my buddies. When my uni classmates organized a trip to Kenong Rimba (next to Taman Negara), me and a lecturer friend of mine (who were the only two crazy campers), decided to pack our tents and to camp out instead of sharing the dorms at basecamp with the rest of the class.

So we arrived and pitched out tents over a huge limestone overhang about 50m from the dormitory compound and went to sleep that night. The next morning, I woke up and proceeded to my friend's tent which was just next to mine... I saw he was also just waking up and asked him if he was ready for breakfast (at the canteen). He looked a bit pale, so I asked him if he was OK... to which he returned another question: "Did you see anything last night?". I replied no, I slept like a baby and asked him again what was wrong. He was very reluctant to tell me what happened until I insisted, and this was what he told me:

He was about to fall asleep the night before, the time was just around 2am. Just as he was closing his eyes, he saw a 'procession' of lights coming from the jungle, next to the river. He said it looked like a line of people carrying torches walking towards our limestone outcrop and thought it was some of my classmates on a night walk. As they got nearer to our tents, he still couldn't make out any shapes, just the lights -and he said the lights then surrounded my tent. Still thinking it was some students up to some funny tricks he called out: "Eh, you all trying to be funny ah?". but didn't get a reply - no supressed giggles or anything. Immediately he got scared and kept quiet. By then, the lights had moved from my tent and had formed a ring around his. And as his eyes got adjusted to the glare of the lights, he could make out the silhouette of short figures, no taller than 4 feet standing around his tent and WAVING at him!! He got really freaked out and closed his eyes and prayed... when he opened his eyes sometime later, the figures had dissappeared, but he had not heard a single footstep throughout! He also saw that the time was 4am - 2 whole hours had passed in what had seemed like a few minutes...

When he related this story to me, I can tell you that I broke out in cold sweat and all the hair on the back of my neck stood up!

Something else also happened during that particular trip, but thats another story... and I'm not making any of it up, in case anyone's wondering

I'll share this story .. not really seen a ghost ~

My Great grandmother passed away and so on ... and at the time of cremation. 'She' actually possessed on one of my relatives.

And start to talk like my great grandma. Curse and swear at those children who used to ill treat her. Well .. pushing her around from house to house. I think is very familiar in this case

And then in the end .. all the pple there sending her off end up kneeling to the 'relatives' asked for her forgiveness and pray so 'HARD' for her .. Ask her to quickly finished her 'journey'

I wasnt there... probabaly I wont hv freak out

*Story is .. Do NOT ill treat the oldies in your house. They die also wont let u off .. *

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    I'll relate an 'incident' that happened when I was out camping back in my Uni days...

I'm from Malaysia, and was crazy about camping..would go camping at least once a month in the jungles of Malaysia with my buddies. When my uni classmates organized a trip to Kenong Rimba (next to Taman Negara), me and a lecturer friend of mine (who were the only two crazy campers), decided to pack our tents and to camp out instead of sharing the dorms at basecamp with the rest of the class.

So we arrived and pitched out tents over a huge limestone overhang about 50m from the dormitory compound and went to sleep that night. The next morning, I woke up and proceeded to my friend's tent which was just next to mine... I saw he was also just waking up and asked him if he was ready for breakfast (at the canteen). He looked a bit pale, so I asked him if he was OK... to which he returned another question: "Did you see anything last night?". I replied no, I slept like a baby and asked him again what was wrong. He was very reluctant to tell me what happened until I insisted, and this was what he told me:

He was about to fall asleep the night before, the time was just around 2am. Just as he was closing his eyes, he saw a 'procession' of lights coming from the jungle, next to the river. He said it looked like a line of people carrying torches walking towards our limestone outcrop and thought it was some of my classmates on a night walk. As they got nearer to our tents, he still couldn't make out any shapes, just the lights -and he said the lights then surrounded my tent. Still thinking it was some students up to some funny tricks he called out: "Eh, you all trying to be funny ah?". but didn't get a reply - no supressed giggles or anything. Immediately he got scared and kept quiet. By then, the lights had moved from my tent and had formed a ring around his. And as his eyes got adjusted to the glare of the lights, he could make out the silhouette of short figures, no taller than 4 feet standing around his tent and WAVING at him!! He got really freaked out and closed his eyes and prayed... when he opened his eyes sometime later, the figures had dissappeared, but he had not heard a single footstep throughout! He also saw that the time was 4am - 2 whole hours had passed in what had seemed like a few minutes...

When he related this story to me, I can tell you that I broke out in cold sweat and all the hair on the back of my neck stood up!

Something else also happened during that particular trip, but thats another story... and I'm not making any of it up, in case anyone's wondering

I heard so many stories like this from my camping buddies too.
    Different mountain, different stories.

But lucky for me, I never encountered such a thing although I usually walk alone during mountain trekking, although I do believe there are other being around, naturally.
    Last edited by popeye; 13th June 2005 at 10:32 AM.

Interesting to see so many stories flying around, then this though went through my mind... any of you guys have those "EYES" that can see, be it natural born or as a result of a tragic event?... would like to heard some words from you fells...

The reason I tot of this is because, my GF's ex have those eyes, and she use to tell me stores when she knew he saw something bad... he told her those things exist everywhere, anytime... just that the amount tend to increase during night, and increase dramatically during the "7th month", and stuff like, seeing an intense population of those "Things" at a certain road (in m'sia).

She also told me, he's use to seeing those things already it occurs to him as something normal, when whenever he seems scare, it means something bad is around or, an extraordinary numbers is around adadadadada...

i used to know someone who have those "eyes". while walking on some stretches of road, he will sometimes side step, as if avoiding something. sometimes he will say "excuse me" when going into lifts... etc

but then again, he also said tht sometimes he's just playing a prank on us...:s

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    I heard so many stories like this from my camping buddies too.
    Different mountain, different stories.

But lucky for me, I never encountered such a thing although I usually walk alone during mountain trekking, although I do believe there are other being around, naturally.
    I've certainly never encountered any such things during my camping days.. though on several trips 'strange' things had happened to other ppl in the group, but I never saw anything, else I slept through it all like on that last trip

Anyway, the second part of that story is a bit more scary. That same friend said that just before he went to sleep after the lights incident, he saw streaks of whitish lights 'flying' past the dormitory. After I heard that story, I then went to have breakfast with the rest of the class, while my friend packed up his sleeping bag. One student was telling the others that around 4am the night before, he woke up and walked to the toilet, which was next to the dorms (separate building). He said as he was walking, he felt something swish by, like a gust of cold wind. He looked up and saw what de described as a skull with very long white hair and some intestines hanging out the bottom flying by Being a kampung boy and hearing these stories since young, he just pretended nothing happened and finished his business and went back to sleep.. BTW what he described was a 'penunggu' a malay term for a spirit that inhabits trees and in areas that are not 'clean'

Strange thing is, the timing was EXACTLY the same time as what my friend said he saw the lights streaking past the dorms. They both hadn't talked to each other, neither the previous night nor in the morning cause my friend was still back at the tent packing up.. scary?
    Last edited by Gymrat76; 13th June 2005 at 03:26 PM.

I know someone who says that she could see 'them' starting from age 11 onwards. She is quite used to it by now. But she is kinda reluctant to talk much about it because she does not want to be treated like some kind of 'freak'.

But I managed to get some stories from her. One of the things I asked was how do 'they' look like. Apparently, there are a few 'types' -- those that look like humans, but without strong/vibrant colors, they look faded and translucent, and no visible feet. And there are those that she refuses to even describe, other than saying that these are the non-human type.

Does anyone have any info that can elaborate on this?

Hmm... almost fit what I've heard about how they look like...

Was told that some were transparant/lack of color/no feet. Also, was told that those with lotsa 怨恨 in previous life, and was not enlighted, will linger around with strong colors like Red around them. Thou, never heard anything abt "Non Human Type"...

Another myth is that, those things knew you can see them........

Now I know why my dog barked at night, unexplained voices or noises, strings of bad luck and occasional shivers down my spine or that eerie feelings.

Any ghostbusters ?

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Hmm... almost fit what I've heard about how they look like...

Was told that some were transparant/lack of color/no feet. Also, was told that those with lotsa 怨恨 in previous life, and was not enlighted, will linger around with strong colors like Red around them. Thou, never heard anything abt "Non Human Type"...

Another myth is that, those things knew you can see them........

there's no definite...

you will naturally know it when u really see one.
    One-North Explorers

So many ghost sightings and stories, no wonder the dark side is so strong. How about seeing the force of the white side like God or angelic beings huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    So many ghost sightings and stories, no wonder the dark side is so strong. How about seeing the force of the white side like God or angelic beings huh?

Then this is the thread not for it...start another. Hehe
    One-North Explorers

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    I know someone who says that she could see 'them' starting from age 11 onwards. She is quite used to it by now. But she is kinda reluctant to talk much about it because she does not want to be treated like some kind of 'freak'.

But I managed to get some stories from her. One of the things I asked was how do 'they' look like. Apparently, there are a few 'types' -- those that look like humans, but without strong/vibrant colors, they look faded and translucent, and no visible feet. And there are those that she refuses to even describe, other than saying that these are the non-human type.

Does anyone have any info that can elaborate on this?
    true... some r better not describe.
    "we carry on our biz, they on theirs. We do not tresspass each other"

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    I think... they are the same thing? the only difference is good or bad?... just my belief.

Do note my notation "Thing" instead of "Ghost" or "God"...

For those who said they can "see", do they have 'mata' or 'law enforcement' boh? Also, old pple always said 'bull head horse face', got or not?

And do they need $ to buy 'stuffs'? like those paper cars, hp....even credit cards?

Curiousity kills.....

wow reading this thread send chills down my spine. I was waiting for a lift at ngee ann poly one afternoon and heard a girl crying in the lift lobby. There was no one ard and the voice was in the lift lobby with me. freaked and ran out with my powerbook some more! din even run so fast in SOC.

Hmm... i'm getting a second hand yashica 35 electro later. I think when i take it home later, i better bless it in front of my godess of mercy's altar first.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast