Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen real ghost before???

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    I don't believe in Exorcism..

will u believe if u've seen it?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

actually there could be a simple explanation for the banging of walls in army camp.....

Back in my bmt days in Tekong, my mischevious bunk mates used to go out and bang walls/pull & rock people's bed in other pple bunks during 2-3am in the morning.

Well, if u'd read the entire sentence instead of quoting those few words....

I'd never believe in Exorcism to get rid of spirits.... is my drift if u catch it.

Its like emptying the contents of a full can of baygon on a single moth when u can catch and release using a plastic bag or catch it with ur barehands.

I believe in spirits aka ghosts. Personally no encounters before, and hope that it remains that way.

Anyway, during my army days, I have heard countless ghost stories (Me in Ngee Soon Camp for my BMT). My instructors told us once that ghost stories are part of the trainings recuits have to go through so as to train up our guts. Over my 2.5 years of NS, I have heard of my platoon-mates saying they saw flying objects flying acoross their beds, their beds rocking, gals voices in the night etc, possibly all kind of stories that one can imagine of! And I realised all these ghost stories originalised from the seagents, who in turn heard it from their seagents, and so on.. So if you wanna start your own ghost story, you can easily make up one, and spread to the rest. Sooner, your story will go around the camp to your own ears again (execpt with more imaginations and juices thrown in!!!) Haha..

Ngee soon camp? ...

Ngee soon range is famous ... those who had their range there should know.

Had my range there, an entire squad of firers had their night range witnessed a group of people carrying a coffin across their targets... it wasn't 1 or 2.. but the entire detail for that shoot...

Exp1- Popular Pasir Ris Chalet
    My classmates and I were on the level2 balcony chatting when apparently something made 2 of us,nearest the door, turn out heads to the kitchen direction. In that instance we saw a distinct human male-size figure, go straight into the floor vertically.

Exp2- Aust/room
    Hanged up the phone and walked into the room,off lights,laid down.
    I sleep on my side,my bed is beside a window and behind me.

Almost immedietely, I felt 'something' rested on the bed beside me!
    My eyes was not even closed yet but I dare not turn around...

Then, I felt 'something' come up my body'...it's like when you pull up ur blanket from the legs up until my shoulder.

Then with my trembling lips,I uttered a prayer,"In God's name, I command u to go away..."
    Wa, nothing happen, almost panic...

Then realised wrong prayer,haha...Changed to In Jesus's name.....
    Immediately the 'feeling' gone.....

Heng ar...

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    I believe in spirits aka ghosts. Personally no encounters before, and hope that it remains that way.
    Actually I don't know whether I can consider this experience as encounter but I used to experience this while living in two houses before and slept in my own room. Sometimes, when I'm in bed, I I could feel that "something" heavy sat on my bed (some feeling that my matress was depressed down). I don't have this encounter in my home now. Previously I got an advice that ghosts are afraid of crystals, because they would be absorbed by the crystal and trapped in it. My house have a crystals collection just situated in front of the front door. I chosen to believe that my house is blessed.

Anyway, I used to go out with this gal who claimed that she can see those "things". Come to the 7th month, and she have to be home before 8pm. She told me that actually all these spirits are all around us, it just that we can't see them. If we don't 'distrub' them, they won't come to distrib us either, becos in the "other world", there are laws too! They can't possibly go around scaring humans beings lah.. Anyway, I no longer is in contact with this gal liao.

Last edited by eric69; 30th May 2005 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Well, if u'd read the entire sentence instead of quoting those few words....

I'd never believe in Exorcism to get rid of spirits.... is my drift if u catch it.

Its like emptying the contents of a full can of baygon on a single moth when u can catch and release using a plastic bag or catch it with ur barehands.
    nice.

but i respect ur views.

all i can say is, its a very scary and really totally out of this world 'experience'.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

I like stories like these.. MORE!!

So far.. some believe, some don't, some see, some hear, some being told, some make it up..

Anyone thinks that it could come from our own mind? I remembered there was a documentary many years back about those who recovered from mental illness. Due to the illness, they can "see", "hear" all the demons, ghosts around them.. which actually exists in their minds. I'm not saying that those who see or hear are "siao" but, I think that is even more scary than a real one.. b'cos it is all up to a mind.. there is no limits to imagination.

I do experience personally over the years.. some alone, some in a group, mostly can be very real until I/We discovered the truth behind, but there are some left unanswered (no guts to find out )

It is always safer to pay respect to the "unknown" whether believe it or not.

Neesoon camp,

i was there 94 Dec, Bravo coy 3BTS.
    I saw a black child like figure in my bunk running from last bed across to the last bed. I checked the bunk and back corridor, nothing.(coz i thot other bunk's recruit came over to sabo people or blanket party...haha)

All my bunk mates were asleep, i was the only who was awake at 11pm...sheesh...couldn't sleep, wide awake. The last bed the figure ran to, was empty.

Went to toilet to check, juz in case it was a shadow of a person walking past. Nobody in toilet, one step into toilet, hair stand. Went back and try to sleep.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

_____

One of my friends had seen Kumantong (ghost child) with his own eyes before.

I dunno ghost exists or not....but there is one kind of ghost everyone is afraid of(even ghost itself).

The answer si: 窮鬼

When you are poor, you dare to do anything.....include robbing another ghost

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    I have a colleague who has the gift of sight. She can really see a spirit and according to her, the spirist is not in the form of shadow or white thing floating. The spirit or ghost looks like a real person and people like her can see and sense.
    According to some Mahayana Buddhist monks, seeing ghosts is not a good thing.

That means that the person who see them must have made many enemies in their previous life, and the enemies manifest as ghosts to seek revenge.

Do more good, don't harm anything. Cause and effect. You will reap what you sow, and the reaping may not occur in this lifetime.

......1995 Nee Soon Camp, 7BTS

My bunk-mates from opp my bed said they saw "figures" standing in front of our beds(my side) at night while we were sleeping.....I think he bull-S*#t, so heck care....

When book-in again, this guy brought in some paper charms and started wearing all those buddhist pendants before he goes to bed. Looks damn serious...

Again, I heck care and scolded him....say he bull-s*#t again.......

That night........... .....something happened to me.......

why stop there? you doze off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    ......1995 Nee Soon Camp, 7BTS

My bunk-mates from opp my bed said they saw "figures" standing in front of our beds(my side) at night while we were sleeping.....I think he bull-S*#t, so heck care....

When book-in again, this guy brought in some paper charms and started wearing all those buddhist pendants before he goes to bed. Looks damn serious...

Again, I heck care and scolded him....say he bull-s*#t again.......

That night........... .....something happened to me.......
    kenna scolded by SGT b'cos you talked after lights off? SGT do go around the bulks at night.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    I myself also yet to see any ghost b4.
    Once I am doing guard duty and I smell some nice jasmine flower smell in the middle of the SADA hill!!!
    Power rite?

SADA hill? You were from TAB? I once smell jasmine flower at APU gate!

.......I woke up in the middle of the night, and was surrounded by a group of "figures". Couldn't see their faces cos it was dark...

Realised that my legs and arms were out-stretched and they were pulling them.
    I thought my bunk mates were playing a trick on me and wanted to scold them.

However, no words came out....

I wanted to get up, but realised that my arms and legs couldn't move.

At this moment.......I realised it's them !!!

Closed my eyes and muttered whatever prayers I can think of........opened my eyes again and they were gone.....Covered my head with my blanket and goes back to sleep after recovering my balls.......

The next night, whole section kenna screwed by SGT becos we all slept on the floor together.......

Don't pray pray......"they" can hear you..........

10 yrs had passed but that night's incident remained crystal clear in my mind......siao liao.....

Dang!! Shouldn't have opened this thread at 12am

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast