Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen real ghost before???

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Was the occupant of the neighbouring bunk a girl?
    the next bunk thought it was my section knocking

I got molested by one... touched my butt while i was sleeping..

hmm ...

If that is the case . u dun belive in God too right ?
    sometime .. just your luck ..

In the company I work in .. alot of ppl say they see those kind of suff . not one or two ppl . during night shift there is about about 10 or 12 ppl work at a go but still got ppl see things flyign Around,. but for me ? I use to work in this company for 6 years even before there is night shift .. i use to work overnight in the same area they use to work now . but I dun see anything , Feel anything .. and I m ALone there ..

Funny right ?? Ghost just dun want to let me see them ....

But .. to think back .. If I can see a ghost .. I will be rest assues that there is some place esle to go after death ...

ahahahah

Sick Sences ..

So far what i seen and conclude are that they come in the form of dark shadows or light orbs.
    Seen both before at east coast park during 7th mth and in camp.
    The shadow really move before our eyes and there were about 10 of us who was watching "the show".
    It's inside those phone card phone just beside the bbq pit, so please don't think it's coming out from a car in which car park.

Another incident is my ex gf went explore jap cementary and went home to see a jap samurai appearing before her.keep telling her she was his ex wife and ask to follow back to the same place.
    1 day while we was at a coffeeshop,she couldn't take it and start to act possesed.Around 5 guys try to take her down but couldn't.It was after approching a medium that things went normal.

Camp stories
    While doing sentry duty at pasir laba live firing area,heard baby crying sound coming out from the bush and some mumbling of language which i couldn't understand.
    Also my friend watching cctv in the duty room recorded a dark shadow floating outside his store around 2am.

condo in serangoon.
    I was there to celebrate my friend birthday.When i was watching my friend (fat guy) swimming,he suddenly descend very fast to the bottom,he drowned and ambulance was called.i find that the way thing happen was very strange.When we visited him in hospital,he say something pull him down.

It's up to you to believe if there is ghost or not.
    I think they do exist and that they won't harm you

I believe if our mind is strong, nothing supernatural can touch us. Human beings can change the world, they can destroy the world with a touch of a button. These beings can't. Human beings can be good or bad they don't have much of a choice. Our mental capacity are limitless and v powerful. No doubt I've seen many types of these unseen beings too, I think they're many types of demons and ghosts, etc spawning from different dimensions.
    Few weeks ago, spent the whole night at east coast with my gf. Then at around 7+am, a storm was brewing and high winds, then I suddenly went "whoa". Saw a shadow looking at us, then ran. Somehow there must be a relation with lightnings/storms and these beings appearing. They amplify and trigger warps?
    I agree with zaxh81, when I was young, swimming around an estate swimming pool at around 6-7+, there was something pulling me down too. I can't raise my head, really felt someone's hand forcing my head into the water.
    There're other different types of unseen beings I've encountered too but thats another story.
    Last edited by dennisc; 29th May 2005 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    I got molested by one... touched my butt while i was sleeping..
    Next time sleep with the butt down and see what'll happen?

So what's the "protections" against the spirits?

Some say wear a golden Bhudda chian. An old lady said by chanting "Lam Moh O Mi Tou Food......" would make it go away.

The best I've heard in primary school from a classmate is that when you walk alone in the dark and hear footsteps behind, don't turn and look because there are two lamps burning on your shoulders to protect you. By turning you distinguish the lamp.

Please don't quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    I know there will be some people who will not agree with what I say. My deduction is based a little on what others say and what I have experienced.

Notice how convenient when most people talk about their experiences, but never something to show for?

If u seen one? Would you be able to capture on film/video? It's there, and gone within few seconds. How to prove?
    Same goes for hearing them.

You won't believe till you seen or heard them for yourselves. I won't blame you for standing fast to your beliefs. =)

~ In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king ~
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

I've been grabbed by the neck by a demon, and raised a few feet from the ground, and being swang around before. It's something only I experienced myself, so therefore I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Next time sleep with the butt down and see what'll happen?
    Hahahahaha...
    There's something very interesting there too...

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    There is no such thing as ghosts or demons.
    Dude, I had a personal experience once. Of cos, no use if I were to juz tell u like that. In fact, we can all relate what we all experienced and stuff like dat, u can say that 'seeing is believing' but I tell u, u wun wanna see what we don't wanna see.

never actually see one but capture alot. believed to be spirit balls

Funny you fellas all kena from naughty stuff. I was paid a visit by my guardian angel once (and no i'm not pulling your leg).

I have a colleague who has the gift of sight. She can really see a spirit and according to her, the spirist is not in the form of shadow or white thing floating. The spirit or ghost looks like a real person and people like her can see and sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    I have a colleague who has the gift of sight. She can really see a spirit and according to her, the spirist is not in the form of shadow or white thing floating. The spirit or ghost looks like a real person and people like her can see and sense.
    Seriously...most people who can see have a hard time sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by tOGGY
    I have seen a demon once. It was a nightmarish experience. It took hold of my arm and my arm got stuck to the ground like an iron bar to a strong magnet. It took a very black form, and moves with great speed like a leopard. I cast it to a tree in the name of Jesus. Only then my arm can be lifted again.

Three months later, the tree died. At first, all the leaves turned brown. Two months later, the whole crown dropped off. Three months later the whole tree trunk collapsed!

Anyone believe in Exorcism?

I do.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection
    Seriously...most people who can see have a hard time sleeping.
    For such people they have to ignore the spirits and pretend nothing is seen and heard.

Heard about the latest news from malaysia?
    it's a man about Twenty plus years old went into a jungle treakking behind his house,
    and the man get lost, and he tried to use his mobile to called his mother and his mothers friend who are familiar with that particular jungle, and his mother's friend was a experienced jungle trekker...

his mother and his mother's friend try to find him,
    but they can't find the kids,
    then they inform the Emergency rescue team,
    about 50-60 ER member went into the jungle, and keep searching...
    they CAN'T trace anything about this kids, and the mobile can't even get through...

then this kids mom engaged a "bomo" to perform a pray....

and this "bomo" start to chant... and out of suddent, the "bomo"
    like talkign to someone.... and after a few min...
    the bomo woke up.... and said, he had an agreement with the "mountain god" - (Shan Shen). and this kids.... pass motion on certain place which he should not to....
    then they came out an agreement of buying the god some food.. and the MG will release the kid, so, the ER team member can find the kids....

2nd day...
    After the praying, the ER team went into the jungle again,
    and keep searching.........

but they found nothing for the next 2-3 days...

so, the "Bomo - BM) jump in and wanted to "nego" with the "MG" again...
    as per usual... the "BM" talks to someone AGAIN....

and after the BM woke up.... the BM said. the MG already released the kids,
    but during the way back to his home, an "unknown female Spirit" fond this kids...
    again, this kid about 2x years old...

and the MG will try to talk to the UFS, and ask her t release the kid....
    and what was worried the BM and the MG is....

"The kid was 'blured' by the UFS, and the kid MIGHT don't want to come back"...

so, the ER team went into the jungle again..... i think it's about a week later...
    a group of 5 team member was grouped up to walk toward "spot 6"

**Spot 6 = after analysis, the ER team think this is the place where the kid lost.

Surprice !!!!! they found NOTHING !!!!

BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they HEARD SOMETHING/SOMEONE shout : " Wei, i don't want to go back, stop searching !!".... fxck...... the ER member shoot out this word (indicated in the news paper)...

and they shocked.... and they try to calm themself... and think might be someone playign a fool with them... so, they ignore.... and keep shouting.... a while later...
    the bloody sound again : "Woi Woi Woi !!! Stop making noise!!".. ****..... again (this is add in by myself)...

the team leader held a short meeting, and suggest they group together and walk closely... toward the place where the voice came from....
    they found................. nothing.... again...

the day is getting dark... they went back...

the next day....

the ER team found the bodie....... yes, the bodie of the kid.......
    u know what?
    the kid was KNEEL infront of the tree.... and the tree just located at "Spot 6"....

anyone can explain ?......

the above mentioned story is a TRUTH story which written in the news paper. but i dun know how truth is it....
    **Not in those kucing kurap newspaper... but very reputable "Xin Zhou Ri Bao" ....

Guys, don't play play lah.

I was converting my raw files when I was posting my last message in this thread. Something or someone changed my preferences in Canon File Viewer resulting in those files underexposed by more than 2 stops.

I bracket all my shots and pick the ones with optimum exposure so there is no reason that those files come out underexposured. That someone or something knows Canon file Viewer well and maybe a digital photography expert too.

Lucky I checked after converting.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast