Thread: Cheap Places for Portrait Photography?

Question Cheap Places for Portrait Photography?

Hihi! I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm kinda slow or if I don't get stuff.

I'm thinking to go overseas on a budget trip ($500 give or take, of course cheaper the better) to get portrait photos of interesting people. I was thinking places like Chiang Mai or Cambodia or even Malaysia. But I have no specific place I want to visit in these countries/ cities.

Do you guys have any suggestions and tips for places?

Thanks guys!!

Default Re: Cheap Places for Portrait Photography?

Quote Originally Posted by Xendron View Post
    Hihi! I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm kinda slow or if I don't get stuff.

I'm thinking to go overseas on a budget trip ($500 give or take, of course cheaper the better) to get portrait photos of interesting people. I was thinking places like Chiang Mai or Cambodia or even Malaysia. But I have no specific place I want to visit in these countries/ cities.

Do you guys have any suggestions and tips for places?

Thanks guys!!

then why even bring them up. Just head over to where you want to go.

You can do the same taking pics of interesting people in Singapore for the price of a meal...

If you are planning to go to Chiangmai, you may want to consider making a 2 day trip to Chiangrai too. You can take pictures of the minority hill tribes if you simply spare some monies to buy their local handicraft work.