29th May 2005, 02:22 AM
Singapore Arts Festival
Hello, here's a consolidation of several non-gated events held during arts fest, which *might* allow photography (?). its taken from a brochure which i believe may not be comprehensive.
1) Community Drumming Festival
18th June 7pm
ITE College East (maybe not free)
2) Street Revolution/Singapore Street Fest
(check the other threads)
3) Rock on Singapore
17 & 18 June, 6pm to 12mn.
Next to Orchard MRT
4) Sing-a-long: Night of a thousand voices.
28 & 29 June, 730 to 10pm
Concourse Area next to blk 720 AMK Centre.
5) Drumming Explosion
17 to 19 June, 7 to 10pm
Open field next to boon lay MRT.
6) Kids Feststretch
4 & 5 June, 630 to 830pm
Tiong Bahru Plaza (central concourse)
7) Pasar Theatre
11 & 12 June, 2 to 6pm
8) Therukkoothu Mahotsaram (traditional indian street theatre)
4 & 5 June, 8 to 1030pm
Open field opposite serangoon plaza (near farrer park mrt)
9) Teater Rakyat (people's theatre) (malay)
10 June, 8 to 1030pm
11 June, 3 to 1030pm
Malay Heritage Centre (beside sultan mosque).
10) Closing Celebrations - The Stroj (slovenia)
24 to 26 June, 8pm
Open field next to boon lay MRT
This is just a collection of non-gated events which by its nature, should allow photography. i cannot confirm that photography is allowed.
hope it helps
29th May 2005, 09:00 AM