Thread: The Tag Heuer Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Edition Carrera Calibre 17

Default The Tag Heuer Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Edition Carrera Calibre 17

The watch with a mouthful for a name but such a beauty...

The "80" on the inner tachy bezel is a signature feature of this watch, to commemorate Jack Heuer's 80th birthday.

Engraved on the caseback is Jack Heuer's signature, in red, and his family crest.

Default Re: The Tag Heuer Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Edition Carrera Calibre 17

The winding crown and clasp is emblazoned with "HEUER", in keeping with the vintage atyle

The beautiful red leather backing on a perforated racing-style strap.

Someone is rather pleased with his new purchase, I see!!

A pity that they selected the Caliber 17, instead of their in-house selection, the Caliber 1887, for the movement. Nonetheless, it is a very fine chronograph movement!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    Someone is rather pleased with his new purchase, I see!!

A pity that they selected the Caliber 17, instead of their in-house selection, the Caliber 1887, for the movement. Nonetheless, it is a very fine chronograph movement!
    Haha! Someone is. As far as movements go, so long as it keeps good time, i'm happy.

nice watch and nice shots

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonetics View Post
    nice watch and nice shots
    Thank you!