Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 467186919495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    it's posted at the notice boards of the blocks too...unless your area dun hv a RC yet.
    ours seem to be under Meadows temporarily

it's posted at the notice boards of the blocks too...unless your area dun hv a RC yet.
    still not in the habit to read posts on the notice board, almost always like when they wash the floor; you must change the windows rivet by when

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    good use of wide angle for event
    yep..agree. No perspective distortion somemore.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    still not in the habit to read posts on the notice board, almost always like when they wash the floor; you must change the windows rivet by when
    and i usually throw the flyers into the dustbin at the lobby ... if not for the fact that NLPC is doing coverage i won't really give a second look

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    yep..agree. No perspective distortion somemore.
    hee, thanks, got distortion lah, just try to keep the subject to the centre should be ok, but alot still kena

OT a little..

Any of you guys got pics of those antique cars... the owners wan some shots.... most of mine is too "abstract" CMI.

OT a little..

Any of you guys got pics of those antique cars... the owners wan some shots.... most of mine is too "abstract" CMI.
    i will check with poohbear again on that.

Blog Entries

i'll post mine once I have pp them

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wah funny pregnant liao ar... GONG XI GONG XI!!!

so how many months liao? think evq can forget about buying any L lens liao...
    OMG!!! Wat talking u??? OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!! Sigh...!!! Nvr follow our story. Follow half way thru only or misinterpret? OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!

hmm....gd chance to earn some pocket money for little HS....

me waiting for tummy to get a bit bigger before getting HS to take some shots for me
    Hahaha....!!!! Mayb little HS might be a top model one day!!! The pocket $ might b for little HS modelling training.

PLEASE!! u belong to the petite type so...no worries of getting fat during/after preg. u can easily get back your figure one lah! If cannot, tell EVQ to sponsor you to go Expressions after giving birth lor!
    Hahaha...!! Hope so... loh! Anyway eight character dun even have 1 stroke. I must earn and save more 4 now onwards for the future process of checkup to the process of slimming down. Anyway, 1 of my petite frend still fat after giving birth for 2 years liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Frankly speaking, is all up to the mother "herself" want to get back her shape or not. Is hard to control your diet coz during pregnancy, some people appetite will get better, cannot don't eat one... every pregnancy is difference. Just eat and enjoy the whole pregnancy, don't worry too much... that's the only time u can "remote control" your hubby..kekkekekekeke...so have fun.... As for getting back your shape, is all up to yourself. Even after giving birth, still have to breastfeed leh.... if u control your diet, the baby will suffer... so for the baby, please think twice about. Is your figure important or your baby is import?
    Hehehe.... Of cos the baby is important lah! Mum love is the greatest in the whole wide world. Aiya... "boat reached bridge head naturally become straight". I love eating! Mayb I eat until I become 200kg.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha...!! Hope so... loh! Anyway eight character dun even have 1 stroke. I must earn and save more 4 now onwards for the future process of checkup to the process of slimming down. Anyway, 1 of my petite frend still fat after giving birth for 2 years liao.
    It really depends on the effort you put in after that lor. One thing for sure is if you are taking care of baby yourself during maternity leave, you'll definitely loose some weight there. The daddies too. Right, Daddies??

It really depends on the effort you put in after that lor. One thing for sure is if you are taking care of baby yourself during maternity leave, you'll definitely loose some weight there. The daddies too. Right, Daddies??
    nope... when "on duty" and nothin to do... keep munching on those junk food

The daddies too. Right, Daddies??
    hmmm...nope nope still need my supper every nights. My wify weight doesn't bother me.

Is this a remote control statement?

YES MA'AM!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    2X not too bad what, I'll take a sample later and post.
    but it does cutdown 2 stops of light and slows down the AF

So, up the iso 2X to compensate for light loss
    And pre focus or MF to gain back speed.
    here you go 100% crop

nope... when "on duty" and nothin to do... keep munching on those junk food
    alamak!!

Default For Eikin, Poor Bear, Ortega

HS has a change in itinery. Flying to Shanghai tonite and will likely come back direct fm there on Thur so...no chance to go shopping liao.

He says "Sorry..."

Good morning everyone!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

HS has a change in itinery. Flying to Shanghai tonite and will likely come back direct fm there on Thur so...no chance to go shopping liao.

He says "Sorry..."