Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43688388919293949598 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

Been reading about TeleCon and zoom and bla bla bla

Read that 2x degrade pictures.... and loose 2 stops... but what i really want to know how bad does it degrade.. if pics still nice n moderately sharp.. should be ok?

anyway, also toyed with the idea of stacking the TC.. 1.4x + 2x + 50-500... EGATS~ 1400mm can see pimple of astronaut on moon... hee hee

Eyeing these few lens.. will sure like to hear what ppl say about these big mamas
    1. Canon 100-400 L (a brudder has this... gonna kope his when he not using... ~hee hee)
    2. Sigma 120-300 f2.8 (<== staring at this one really really hard)
    3. Sigma 80-400
    5. Sigma 50-500
    6. Sigma 100-300 f4

btw. there was some mention about a ubin trip. has more details been given? wondering if I missed out any emails lately.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hptay

Read that 2x degrade pictures.... and loose 2 stops... but what i really want to know how bad does it degrade.. if pics still nice n moderately sharp.. should be ok?

anyway, also toyed with the idea of stacking the TC.. 1.4x + 2x + 50-500... EGATS~ 1400mm can see pimple of astronaut on moon... hee hee

Eyeing these few lens.. will sure like to hear what ppl say about these big mamas
    1. Canon 100-400 L (a brudder has this... gonna kope his when he not using... ~hee hee)
    3. Sigma 80-400
    5. Sigma 50-500
    6. Sigma 100-300 f4
    your appetite veri good

3. Sigma 80-400
    5. Sigma 50-500
    6. Sigma 100-300 f4
    Go for the 'L' one

btw. there was some mention about a ubin trip. has more details been given? wondering if I missed out any emails lately.. thanks
    must get update from poohbear or eikin

actually.. er.. its for my wife lah... hahaha.. silly as it sounds.. she's very much into photography but getting another DSLR really puts her off budget wise. Wife likes to zoom up close.. my weenie tamron 28-200 koff n died some time back...(apperture blade stuck i think).

Anyway, dragged her along one day to sungei beloh and pass her my cam. her only commemt was that my tamron not enough reach, cant track and all the rest of the comments associated with consumer zooms..

Her brother recently got the canon 100-400 loh... first L lens we every played with... our jaws nearly popped off. The only thing is.. if pop on a 2x.. this lens becomes a little slow.

So here i am.. hunting for a lens with the right reach.. ^_^''' wife dosent have a clue.
    btw.. big mama sigma 120-300 weighs 2.6kg....so i really still wondering if its too heavy.

go for what u need mate. shoot till ur heart's content....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Go for the 'L' one

no one letting go leh...
    thought of getting 70-200 + 2x...
    but like reach will may not be enuff..
    ~decisions decisions

if only my wify into photography....

U get approval to buy, than u will be the coolie to carry around the big mama lor...compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    go for what u need mate. shoot till ur heart's content....
    hoping to get one from the buy n sell. if u guys know of anyone selling.. pls let me know.

Love ur slogan dude... especially when it comes to deciding what to buy "Be a man, do the right thing. Buy the right gear, burn a bloody big hole in my pants"... hee hee

Dont mind being coolie sia.. hee hee. last trip to sungei Buloh. Brough ice box with drinks beer and sake!... woot woot... great stuff after hot day of shooting.

PS.. i sneaky loh.. actually she like photography but afraid if she starts then both our pockets got lobang liao. So i just present the opportunity for her to realise how much she like shooting and whala.

hoping to get one from the buy n sell. if u guys know of anyone selling.. pls let me know.

Love ur slogan dude... especially when it comes to deciding what to buy "Be a man, do the right thing. Buy the right gear, burn a bloody big hole in my pants"... hee hee

haha...yes, be a man!!! but for heaven's sake do the right thing....i assume u are a canon user? heard 1DsMKII not bad.....

haha...yes, be a man!!! but for heaven's sake do the right thing....i assume u are a canon user? heard 1DsMKII not bad.....
    Yuuppers.. canon user
    1Ds M2 ( 1 Dam Super camera)... that one not only pocket got hole.. whole pants burn off liao...

Yuuppers.. canon user
    1Ds M2 ( 1 Dam Super camera)... that one not only pocket got hole.. whole pants burn off liao...

u can always switch systems...D2X so much cheaper than the 1DsMKII, and both nearly on par except the MP....

HP , switch to nikon lah , get the 600mm prime plus 2x can shoot anything lor ....$15k nia haha

Pooh , I thought u guys got outing today?

WHITE IS BETTER!!! I will be into photography in my later stage of life!!!

Btw today newspaper article report tat there is a recent trend of mums-to-be going to professional photograhers to have their pics taken. Mayb NLPC can organise this kind of activities. It will be cool. It is an interesting idea too. Anyway our area have many mums-to-be as it is a young estate. We can have experimental shoots as we have an existing couple model right in our NLPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    WHITE IS BETTER!!! I will be into photography in my later stage of life!!!

Btw today newspaper article report tat there is a recent trend of mums-to-be going to professional photograhers to have their pics taken. Mayb NLPC can organise this kind of activities. It will be cool. It is an interesting idea too. Anyway our area have many mums-to-be as it is a young estate. We can have experimental shoots as we have an existing couple model right in our NLPC.

U quickly be the model la...we ask EVQ to 加油,加油,加油

Good morning everyone

Eikin, try and keep your cool. Perhaps reacting this way is exactly what the person one. Theres a chinese idiom that goes something like... "if i get angry, den kena his(her) trap" ...

There can be only one and that's u. not some name imposter~
    thanks me very cool already, that person just asking for it. you haven't seen the dark side

[/B]
    did you change you email recently? i did send out an email sometime back, maybe you PM me your email again?

U quickly be the model la...we ask EVQ to 加油,加油,加油
    No money no talk!