Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3863788386878889909398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

  1. #1741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    actually i think a previous case with cs admin darren has been raised.. someone registered with dar ren and iamdarren all got deregistered and banned... but if he's name is really yongqin then you also LL.. cos under eikin it says Member not CS Admin..
    what a naughty statement. anyway, i have all the rights to my official name, unless that person shares the same name, which i have not ever come across (even when i deliberately go and check the yellow pages) another person with the exact same full name before in Singapore.

  2. #1742
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    what a naughty statement. anyway, i have all the rights to my official name, unless that person shares the same name, which i have not ever come across (even when i deliberately go and check the yellow pages) another person with the exact same full name before in Singapore.


    Yellow page for company directory lar, Residential directory izit? Anyway also not accurate, because these are only the people register a phone line than listed inside, how ‘bout the rest?

  3. #1743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights


    Yellow page for company directory lar, Residential directory izit? Anyway also not accurate, because these are only the people register a phone line than listed inside, how ‘bout the rest?
    oh well, anyway if that person wants to use my name, that person will have to prove that he/she has the exact same official full name.

  4. #1744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    So what now?? No more avatar?
    How to promote Adidas sunglasses???

  5. #1745
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin


    oh well, anyway if that person wants to use my name, that person will have to prove that he/she has the exact same official full name.
    You know... if you really want to TL the person, you can create a YQ2, YQ3, YQ4... YQn and randomly post threads, then ppl out there will definitely say "...no lah, there is more than one YQ and it is not master eikin"

    /runs far far away to Sydney
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  6. #1746
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Business Times

    Anyone has today's Business Times?

  7. #1747
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    So what now?? No more avatar?
    How to promote Adidas sunglasses???
    Can use this one ----> Smile-didas
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  8. #1748
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    You know... if you really want to TL the person, you can create a YQ2, YQ3, YQ4... YQn and randomly post threads, then ppl out there will definitely say "...no lah, there is more than one YQ and it is not master eikin"

    /runs far far away to Sydney
    Bravo Bravo well said *clap*clap*clap*

  9. #1749
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Anyone has today's Business Times?
    Not business man so dun read hahah , anyway why leh ? u on papers ah ??

  10. #1750
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    no lah.. i want to personalise the calendar. Put in our photos and birthdays. originally thought of printing 4R becos I thought of printing it myself at home. .but it's tooo small..
    Go to Challenger software section... I saw things like Calendar Creator, PrintMaster(?), etc that will allow you to create personalize calendars. Then visit their paper section and look out for "Calender Kit" either Canon or HP. These have the spiral spine and plastic tabs to stick the printed pages, plus the stand.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  11. #1751
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    One holidaying , one still sleeping ...... my life sux
    Not holiday, lah. Serious meeting, but will steal some time to shoot tourist places.

    Your live not so bad... not many ppl can become Chairman, you know
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #1752
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    You know... if you really want to TL the person, you can create a YQ2, YQ3, YQ4... YQn and randomly post threads, then ppl out there will definitely say "...no lah, there is more than one YQ and it is not master eikin"

    /runs far far away to Sydney
    well, it's the full name that i am concerned right now, and no way am i going to let people play a fool with that. i don't care how many YQs there are out there, but if someone wants to use my name it better be that that person has the exact same full name in any country's official register.

  13. #1753
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I saw some calendar downloads that you can customise from Fuji Xerox, check their website.

  14. #1754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Not business man so dun read hahah , anyway why leh ? u on papers ah ??
    Cos Funny wan to read an article in it

  15. #1755
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    To Pooh & Eikin,

    Anybody getting the photo for mi 2molo? If not, I will get it myself. Thks!

  16. #1756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    To Pooh & Eikin,

    Anybody getting the photo for mi 2molo? If not, I will get it myself. Thks!
    if i got them i'll sms you lor, got some stuff to settle at home so didn't go down today, i'll be going school tml morning and should return in the afternoon, i'll drop by the cc

  17. #1757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    if i got them i'll sms you lor, got some stuff to settle at home so didn't go down today, i'll be going school tml morning and should return in the afternoon, i'll drop by the cc
    Thks!

  18. #1758
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Thks!
    no prob

  19. #1759
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    I've just posted my day 1 shoot here in the landscape gallery.

    Yawn! It's nearly 1am liao, will post more tmr.

    Good nite all!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #1760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Go to Challenger software section... I saw things like Calendar Creator, PrintMaster(?), etc that will allow you to create personalize calendars. Then visit their paper section and look out for "Calender Kit" either Canon or HP. These have the spiral spine and plastic tabs to stick the printed pages, plus the stand.
    really? thanks!! will make a trip down tomrorow after work. hope they aren't expensive

    Ortega: Thanks! I will check those out too!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •