Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3661768184858687889196 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

  1. #1701
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Morning all!!

    Have a safe and fruitful trip, YKia!!
    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    so nice, i want to go also cannot
    Rushing home to pack, liao! Thanks Racoon!

    Not going to be a fun trip for me -- whole co talking about retrenchment. Hope I still have a job when I get back. Bad things is the CEO making announcement tonight when I'm the plane

    Better up my skill in photog so that I can standby this 2nd job

    Towkay: Need some one to clean your factory again?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  2. #1702
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    welcome! were you the one who signed up for the NLPC membership?

    Yup! Welcome, Lion King!!

    (racoon better run far far away...otherwise u'll will hv bbq racoon meat to eat liao )
    Last edited by Racoon; 19th July 2005 at 03:53 PM.

  3. #1703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Rushing home to pack, liao! Thanks Racoon!

    Not going to be a fun trip for me -- whole co talking about retrenchment. Hope I still have a job when I get back. Bad things is the CEO making announcement tonight when I'm the plane

    Better up my skill in photog so that I can standby this 2nd job

    Towkay: Need some one to clean your factory again?
    i just got first hand information about what you do inside your company don't think your co will sack you lah, if sack you still fly you to aussie land for what? btw you not flying first class are you? jokes aside, have a safe trip

  4. #1704
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Yup! Welcome, Lion King!!

    (racoon better run far far away... )
    that's hilarious

  5. #1705
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    when reach singapore still green? got local warranty? how long? got box?

    gauranteed 100% geniune fake grass, international warranty for 3 years no discoloration, fading, taste exactly like original. minimum order is 5 tonnes, 4 days shipment. Payment terms: can trade for singapore paenuts. (Heard 1 peanut=$600k)
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  6. #1706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Rushing home to pack, liao! Thanks Racoon!

    Not going to be a fun trip for me -- whole co talking about retrenchment. Hope I still have a job when I get back. Bad things is the CEO making announcement tonight when I'm the plane

    Better up my skill in photog so that I can standby this 2nd job

    Towkay: Need some one to clean your factory again?

    HAve a good trip, no worries. I stanby job for you. you can take over my job, but i keep half the salary, good deal?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #1707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    i just got first hand information about what you do inside your company don't think your co will sack you lah, if sack you still fly you to aussie land for what? btw you not flying first class are you? jokes aside, have a safe trip
    Hmmm... your network v solid one -- got tell you about the anouncement?

    My foot -- first class!!! If can drive there, we'll have to! My boss is there, mah, so will have to see what he says to me.

    Thanks & let me know how the NLPC plans shape out.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  8. #1708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    HAve a good trip, no worries. I stanby job for you. you can take over my job, but i keep half the salary, good deal?
    Only if I work 20hrs a week

    Thanks! Hope to catch up in China come Sep/Oct.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  9. #1709
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Only if I work 20hrs a week

    Thanks! Hope to catch up in China come Sep/Oct.

    haha...good can take after my job, i'm coming back during that time for a week break
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  10. #1710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Yup! Welcome, Lion King!!

    (racoon better run far far away...otherwise u'll will hv bbq racoon meat to eat liao )
    racoon,
    what time does Rivervale CC closes during weekdays?
    Need to collect photos on behalf of my colleague.

  11. #1711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    racoon,
    what time does Rivervale CC closes during weekdays?
    Need to collect photos on behalf of my colleague.
    your colleague one is it the family portrait? with i think 2 more kids photos? i think left 1 set not collected from the CC, was there last evening. the CC open until 10pm.

  12. #1712
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    your colleague one is it the family portrait? with i think 2 more kids photos? i think left 1 set not collected from the CC, was there last evening. the CC open until 10pm.
    Yes. He went down on sunday,but not open cos too early.
    Now I'm helping him to collect.

  13. #1713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Yes. He went down on sunday,but not open cos too early.
    Now I'm helping him to collect.
    oh yah, the CC opens from 2pm to 10pm daily. help us say sorry to your friend for not informing him about that.

  14. #1714
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    evq - I collecting the cheque from CC , maybe I pick up for you , if not friday also kana meeting can pick up for u also .

  15. #1715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    evq - I collecting the cheque from CC , maybe I pick up for you , if not friday also kana meeting can pick up for u also .
    Ok, but how to collect from u?

  16. #1716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    oh yah, the CC opens from 2pm to 10pm daily. help us say sorry to your friend for not informing him about that.
    Already appologised to him.

  17. #1717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Already appologised to him.
    if i pass by the CC tml i can help you pick it up, but you have the receipt right? ... hmmm ... think should be alright without the receipt lah, i see how, if i got them i'll sms you.

  18. #1718
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    G'Day Mates! It's a cold & sunny day here downunder.
    Will post some pics later in the day.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  19. #1719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Morning all....have a nice day
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  20. #1720
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    One holidaying , one still sleeping ...... my life sux

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •