Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 224762677071727374778297 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

  1. #1421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    Afternoon everyone :P
    just found out about this chat thread. pop in to say hello

    Welcome hptay! You'll soon get use to the funny characters here

    Sjourn: Organize a Mass Sale for you
    12-24mm lelong:
    1. Poohbear
    2. Eikin
    3.
    ...
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  2. #1422

    Default

    everyone squeezing a few quick chat during lunch time?
    poohB going to get macro lens ah.. having deep pockets lately?

  3. #1423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    poohB going to get macro lens ah.. having deep pockets lately?
    Using NLPC funds? Opps
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  4. #1424
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    You shop to much liao.

    try learn to be Yi Jin Da Si.
    haven master 易筋经 , how to become 易筋大师 哈 哈 哈 !!

    易筋经 第一式
    无资者, 须以完其工也 !
    无智者 , 须以圆其工也 !

    learning the 1st stance ma !!

  5. #1425

    Default

    u all a fun bunch to hang out with ah. so many si-fu here for me to leech skills.. muahahahah.

    mass sale of the 12-24? sigma or the tokina. just was dreaming about wide lens a few days ago

  6. #1426
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    Using NLPC funds? Opps
    haha machiam got 100 million in reserve like that hahah . maybe should get a golden tap 1st for our toilet

  7. #1427
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    u all a fun bunch to hang out with ah. so many si-fu here for me to leech skills.. muahahahah.

    mass sale of the 12-24? sigma or the tokina. just was dreaming about wide lens a few days ago
    Sjourn selling his nikkor 12-24 ma ...

  8. #1428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Sjourn selling his nikkor 12-24 ma ...
    ack ack ack.. lone canon user...~sigh.. where's my fellow canon buddies?

  9. #1429
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Welcome hptay! You'll soon get use to the funny characters here

    Sjourn: Organize a Mass Sale for you
    12-24mm lelong:
    1. Poohbear
    2. Eikin
    3.
    ...
    I think is should be an auction (only 1 lens to let go), it is not a mass sale.

    Btw, other people is: free one, I want.

    But poohbear is: Wu si mi, Wah ron cong ai.

  10. #1430
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    haven master 易筋经 , how to become 易筋大师 哈 哈 哈 !!

    易筋经 第一式
    无资者, 须以完其工也 !
    无智者 , 须以圆其工也 !

    learning the 1st stance ma !!
    One lens master lar, my ang mo and han yu pin yin all no good lar.

  11. #1431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Sjourn: Organize a Mass Sale for you
    12-24mm lelong:
    1. Poohbear
    2. Eikin
    3. yqt
    4.
    ...
    I also want but can pay by installment or not har?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  12. #1432
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    One lens master lar, my ang mo and han yu pin yin all no good lar.
    thought u meant eikin master hahahah ...

  13. #1433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    Afternoon everyone :P
    just found out about this chat thread. pop in to say hello
    hello, welcome

  14. #1434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    ack ack ack.. lone canon user...~sigh.. where's my fellow canon buddies?
    i use canon G2

  15. #1435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    i use canon G2
    I use a conon copier, can count or not?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  16. #1436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    I use a conon copier, can count or not?
    conon copier - never heard before leh, from china ah

    btw have you ever try photocopy your face with the copier, it makes perfect portraiture

  17. #1437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    conon copier - never heard before leh, from china ah

    btw have you ever try photocopy your face with the copier, it makes perfect portraiture
    great way to make passport photos..

  18. #1438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hptay
    great way to make passport photos..
    yes, tried once but rejected by ICA

  19. #1439
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    yes, tried once but rejected by ICA
    Great idea! I think Ah Long will prefer to use this.

  20. #1440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Sjourn: Organize a Mass Sale for you
    12-24mm lelong:
    1. Poohbear
    2. Eikin
    3. yqt
    4.
    ...
    I also want but can pay by installment or not har?
    excuse me ... i think towkay sold his 12-24 a long time ago liao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •