Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    poohbear, can we confirm whether we still want the printing booth for optional printing service on opening day? HotSpots boh chap my email and sms leh last time at the meeting i remember we still keep the printing service but leave it outside the studio

  2. #102
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    printing service is optional and will be sent out for printing, not on the spot.

    BTW 19th is Father's day, so I suggest that we shoot sunrise at Changi Boardwalk and then go to ubin, I can come home myself in the afternoon if you all still want to shoot.

    Might have father's day dinner to attend.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    printing service is optional and will be sent out for printing, not on the spot.

    BTW 19th is Father's day, so I suggest that we shoot sunrise at Changi Boardwalk and then go to ubin, I can come home myself in the afternoon if you all still want to shoot.

    Might have father's day dinner to attend.
    ok thanks!

    will confirm P.Ubin outing details later, anymore suggestions just add on

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    tomolo is bao ba zhang at my place...

    eikin and funny coming, anybody else MC or AWOL can come join us ...we making darkside flavour
    so kopi tonite to sample the bah zhang??

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Racoon, u n hotspot go where?
    not sure yet. we always leave it to the last minute. But now that HS may be travelling...dunno still going anywhere or not.

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=Funny]YIPPEEEEEE......!!!! Pass liao! Pass liao! Can sell sell sell..........!!!!! QUOTE]

    CONGRATS!!!!


  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    poohbear, can we confirm whether we still want the printing booth for optional printing service on opening day? HotSpots boh chap my email and sms leh last time at the meeting i remember we still keep the printing service but leave it outside the studio
    paiseh, paiseh...apologise on HS' behalf. He's got training this whole week and last nite, had to entertain oversea customers until quite late. this morning gotta get up early too so I forced him to sleep earlier last nite. (barred from the computer)

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    not sure yet. we always leave it to the last minute. But now that HS may be travelling...dunno still going anywhere or not.

    Aiyah, save now and than come up to China with us...hee hee
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Aiyah, save now and than come up to China with us...hee hee
    they go on second honeymoon on their birthdaysssss mah

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Aiyah, save now and than come up to China with us...hee hee
    Honestly...I dun mind. I've always been telling HS that I would like to visit China again. Been to Beijing only so far but love the place! Would love to visit other scenic spots.

  11. #111
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    free lodging at a 5 star factory, can shoot the real faces of china.

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    they go on second honeymoon on their birthdaysssss mah
    thank u, hor......

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    gimme excuse to bring my friends around ma....keke
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Good the morning Photo Aid III !!! [/

    Finally got to surf again!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Good the morning Photo Aid III !!! [/

    Finally got to surf again!!!
    How are your kids?? Better?

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Congrets to Funny for passing her exams!!! Care to tell us which company you're with and what type of products you're selling? ie: life, car, etc.... Maybe can get some business from here.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  17. #117
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    insurance, do you have camera insurance or fire insurance for your studio?

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    How are your kids?? Better?
    With 3 kids at home it is hard to say they're OK for sure. Doc. say it might be something they ate at home. So spend the last 2 days cleaning up all food stuff and even the containers. They were OK yesterday and we though that was the last of it but suddenly last nite at around 4am 2nd girl said "too che tong" , Looks like we're back to sq one. Thanks for your concern.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    insurance, do you have camera insurance or fire insurance for your studio?
    have that already, but was thinking of insurance for my kids. Funny, are you listening?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  20. #120
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    have that already, but was thinking of insurance for my kids. Funny, are you listening?
    Funny at my place now, she said no problem. Just come over for kopi tonite at around 10pm. (Funny: hurai!!! got business liao... thank u YQT... )

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •