Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649546994 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 2010

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

  1. #861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    THANKS!!! I only need pple to help clean my place

    Come to the zoo with us on Sat lei...may be our last outing alreadi

    Did HS pass you the coolpix 8800, use it at the zoo and show him that a new padawan has arrived...hee hee
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  2. #862
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Come to the zoo with us on Sat lei...may be our last outing alreadi

    Did HS pass you the coolpix 8800, use it at the zoo and show him that a new padawan has arrived...hee hee
    Cannot join u'll at the zoo this Sat. Picking HS up fm airport at 5am then prob go straight for my weekly checkup at 8am. If u'll going for durian on Sat nite than maybe can...provided HS not too tired.

  3. #863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    THANKS!!! I only need pple to help clean my place
    ----> funny

  4. #864
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    No ZOO for me as well, daughter has class and teacher/parent meeting in the afternoon.

    Racoon if you feel lonely at home I can bring my daughter to your place to liven things up a bit.

  5. #865
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    No ZOO for me as well, daughter has class and teacher/parent meeting in the afternoon.

    Racoon if you feel lonely at home I can bring my daughter to your place to liven things up a bit.
    Thanks for the "offer". At the moment, my place still very children "unfriendly"...a lot of "hidden" dangers. Eikin knows best!

  6. #866
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sjourn, quality of the stuffs ok? If not okay, let me know so that I can change with the boss the next time round.

  7. #867
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    not a problem with my daughter, my kitchen also has a glass door and so far no one has had a close encounter with it.

    If ever eikin come to my home, I must remember to paste warning stickers all over the place.

  8. #868
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    not a problem with my daughter, my kitchen also has a glass door and so far no one has had a close encounter with it.

    If ever eikin come to my home, I must remember to paste warning stickers all over the place.

    haa..haa....later he declare your house as "Dangerous Apartment" too!!!

  9. #869
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    not a problem with my daughter, my kitchen also has a glass door and so far no one has had a close encounter with it.

    If ever eikin come to my home, I must remember to paste warning stickers all over the place.
    Good afternoon everyone!

    Eikin needs child-proofing ?!? Hmmm... he's younger than he looks in that case !
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  10. #870
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Well, Sat night, Icarus, myself & 5 other star shooters will be at the jetty/beach around 8pm all night. It will be great company + fruit if you all decide to come by.
    Jetty shoot star ? sure or not , go inside the lalang field lah , no stray light some more ...

  11. #871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Jetty shoot star ? sure or not , go inside the lalang field lah , no stray light some more ...
    Ya, will "guide" the shooters nearer to the Coney Island or Marina side. Jetty is for "creative" shoot in case it's too cloudy.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Bridge Launching

    While you all were sleeping last night, a few blocks along Punggol Rd had some rumbling and construction work being done. I am glad I went there to catch the launch! The photos are uploaded at...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...35#post1361235

    If you have construction related questions, got to ask eikin
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  13. #873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Sjourn, quality of the stuffs ok? If not okay, let me know so that I can change with the boss the next time round.

    Yes, one have problem already. Halfway dead.... . I went to bed last night pondering what happens for the rest of it..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #874
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Yes, one have problem already. Halfway dead.... . I went to bed last night pondering what happens for the rest of it..
    OOOOHHHH!!!! So last nite when you were telling me u love me that time, u were thinking of somethingelse huh???

  15. #875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    OOOOHHHH!!!! So last nite when you were telling me u love me that time, u were thinking of somethingelse huh???
    Hahahaha.........!! Another family dispute!!! Sjourn----> <-----Yamlo

  16. #876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Sjourn, quality of the stuffs ok? If not okay, let me know so that I can change with the boss the next time round.

    Are u coming this Sat?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    today went to enquire liao... seem that either sengkang or punggol (forget which 1) only left with executive flat... hmm should i get that.. flat cost 300k, my area aga aga about 280-330k for a 4 room flat.. seem like a good investment wor.. besides company going to provide me a new car & free fuel if i stay at punggol or sengkang...

    damn broke now.... bought piece of glass.. damn bloody expensive for 1 chipped off piece of glass...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    today went to enquire liao... seem that either sengkang or punggol (forget which 1) only left with executive flat... hmm should i get that.. flat cost 300k, my area aga aga about 280-330k for a 4 room flat.. seem like a good investment wor.. besides company going to provide me a new car & free fuel if i stay at punggol or sengkang...

    damn broke now.... bought piece of glass.. damn bloody expensive for 1 chipped off piece of glass...

    You towkay no worries also..wanna but galant anot? hee hee...it would make more sense to buy 300k flat here, and so much bigger. Since you are driving there is no such thing as inconvenience except for getting used to the place. Not to forget, there's so many photogs u know living nearby and oppuntinity to shoot every weekend...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    today went to enquire liao... seem that either sengkang or punggol (forget which 1) only left with executive flat... hmm should i get that.. flat cost 300k, my area aga aga about 280-330k for a 4 room flat.. seem like a good investment wor.. besides company going to provide me a new car & free fuel if i stay at punggol or sengkang...

    damn broke now.... bought piece of glass.. damn bloody expensive for 1 chipped off piece of glass...
    All the best in your house hunt... and welcome to the neighbourhood if you get one here!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    You towkay no worries also..wanna but galant anot? hee hee...it would make more sense to buy 300k flat here, and so much bigger. Since you are driving there is no such thing as inconvenience except for getting used to the place. Not to forget, there's so many photogs u know living nearby and oppuntinity to shoot every weekend...
    galant i can't afford lah... i poor boy u know?

    btw my gf say if stay there she also wan a car wor... so = 2 car...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •