Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639445984 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

Yamlo
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    GOOOOODDDDDD THE MORNIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG, everybody!!!! Shake ur butt and wakie wakie!!! It is Friday!!!
    Morning, Funny, we both so early... going jogging??

IT"S THE WEEKEND !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Morning, Funny, we both so early... going jogging??
    Nt gg today! Got to go office early. Nxt wk then start. Think will not be gg jogging more often liao. Heard fr my colleagues tat too much jogging is not gd for ladies (unable to conceive) leh. Dunno whether it is true or nt.

Yamlo
    Guests

Nt gg today! Got to go office early. Nxt wk then start. Think will not be gg jogging more often liao. Heard fr my colleagues tat too much jogging is not gd for ladies (unable to conceive) leh. Dunno whether it is true or nt.
    HUH!!!! HUH!!!! HUH!!!! Sure or not?? So is that means you are ready?

HUH!!!! HUH!!!! HUH!!!! Sure or not?? So is that means you are ready?
    No lah!! No saving, how to??? Juz the salary to get by only. Mine haven't pick up yet. Juz started not long! Nid time to pick up.

Yamlo
    Guests

No lah!! No saving, how to??? Juz the salary to get by only. Mine haven't pick up yet. Juz started not long! Nid time to pick up.
    OK... Funny jia you, jiao you, jia you....

OK... Funny jia you, jiao you, jia you....
    Thank you! Got to prepare n go work liao!

ZzZZZzzzzzzz.... Is it the weekend already?!?!

Good morning all!!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

Morning all!!

Met HS and racoon on the road today,...just to geture a "hi", was behind them horning (no response), went beside them horning (also no response), went in front of them (lagi no response) until started waving frantically, then HS responded....hahaahaa..both pilot and co-pilot so concentrated on the road.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

MORNING!!!

Heard of this before but think it shd only affect those "very regular runners" like marathon runners. Seems to affect the position of the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Morning all!!

Met HS and racoon on the road today,...just to geture a "hi", was behind them horning (no response), went beside them horning (also no response), went in front of them (lagi no response) until started waving frantically, then HS responded....hahaahaa..both pilot and co-pilot so concentrated on the road.
    Back so soon? u horn at the wrong time lah. Yesterday came across a Silvercab who horned at us when we were way ahead of him at a merging lane and he forced his way pass us. HS was fuming mad with the driver. That's why this morning, I noticed this black car which I thot was trying to do the same so I refused to slow down and refused to look around. Actually, when u overtook me, I almost wanted to scold out loud already then HS thot the car/no. plate looked familiar. Guess that's when u waved at us lor. Hee...hee...

Why u wake up so early this morning??

Yamlo
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Back so soon? u horn at the wrong time lah. Yesterday came across a Silvercab who horned at us when we were way ahead of him at a merging lane and he forced his way pass us. HS was fuming mad with the driver. That's why this morning, I noticed this black car which I thot was trying to do the same so I refused to slow down and refused to look around. Actually, when u overtook me, I almost wanted to scold out loud already then HS thot the car/no. plate looked familiar. Guess that's when u waved at us lor. Hee...hee...

Hahahahhahahah.... ya... he told me when he got back home... he woke up early to send my mil to the airport.

Any update on this weekend activities ??

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon

lol...today is a nice driver behind you hor. Why would anyone want to horn at you so many times also, besides me. haha. When I was behind, side and front also was waving, HS sit so cooly beside you. I also guessed you all must be thinking some idiot driver trying to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Any update on this weekend activities ??

All my gear surrended to Nikon already. otherwise I don't mind to shoot.

For the Karaoke session, not sure if YQT mention that we will be having dinner together?
    OK, Sjourn and family will be in my studio at 6:30 to 6:45pm and we'll join you guys for dinner at around 7:00 to 7:15pm. I'll be doing a family shoot for sjourn and family to make into a print for all to sign on Sunday's BBQ as a gift to them from all of us. It should not take longer than 30 mins. In order to shoot fast ( cannot be earlier as I have an earlier shoot ), I hope to have just them around as too many people may distract them esp. Ryan or, Yamlo maybe shy with too many people around .
    You guys can order dinner first. Across the road from my studio is this place call Joo Heng. The food there is very nice but must wait. All of you who are driving can park at my studio.

I've informed the KTV manager that we be coming around 8pm and he said it's OK.

Wah lau..... Karaoke on Sat. and BBQ on Sun...... can't wait for the weekend liao!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Hahahahhahahah.... ya... he told me when he got back home... he woke up early to send my mil to the airport.
    oic. Very good son leh.

just being busybody, any of you notice this pregnant young lady walking round punggol estate - morning she walks, afternoon she walks, evening she walks. ya, same clothing everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    lol...today is a nice driver behind you hor. Why would anyone want to horn at you so many times also, besides me. haha. When I was behind, side and front also was waving, HS sit so cooly beside you. I also guessed you all must be thinking some idiot driver trying to be funny.
    Cooly?? He probably preparing himself to go to dreamland

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    just being busybody, any of you notice this pregnant young lady walking round punggol estate - morning she walks, afternoon she walks, evening she walks. ya, same clothing everyday.
    huh? never noticed. wat time?