Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid III : Revenge of the "North" Side !!

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Wah, so many people got Monday blues har? Last nite also did not sleep well as my kids still sick. They were OK during the day but fever shoot up at nite. May have to go doctor again.
    Do u guys do the fever chart - fever will go and down over 24hour cycle - normally nights it goes up. If it looks bad take reading every 1 or 2 hours. The last serious fever cum infection daughter got cost me almost a D70 kit in value.... 6days 5 night stay at a hospital would set u back so much. Take care.

Blog Entries

it seems that there is a virus going around

Quote Originally Posted by ellery
    Do u guys do the fever chart - fever will go and down over 24hour cycle - normally nights it goes up. If it looks bad take reading every 1 or 2 hours. The last serious fever cum infection daughter got cost me almost a D70 kit in value.... 6days 5 night stay at a hospital would set u back so much. Take care.
    Hi ellery, welcome to Photo Aid III!!
    Yeah we checked every hour and it was OK till middle of the night around 2am. In fact she's( my 2nd girl ) been her usual self all day long, running around, eating alot and was fooling around with me. She's just recovered a few days ago and we even gave her half dosage ( doctor's advise ) for a day after she recovered. That's why we were thinking of checking with the doctor again. Anyway thanks for your concern.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

I also cannot sleep well, come to think of it...I can never sleep well again....haizz....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo

oooohhh.... better open eyes big big.... don't let your boss see u like this.... not busy also must act busy...
    hee..hee...boss not in.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    I think so too. CFO just called and said temp. have gone up to near high fever range. I'll be going home to bring her to doc. soon.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Yamlo
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    hee..hee...boss not in.
    wwowww.. no government ah....

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    I think so too. CFO just called and said temp. have gone up to near high fever range. I'll be going home to bring her to doc. soon.

If got high fever have to cool them down..
    Last edited by Sjourn; 30th May 2005 at 11:42 AM.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Blog Entries

yeah my daughter had a fever over the weekend as well, self treat and medication

yeah my daughter had a fever over the weekend as well, self treat and medication
    think i also got fever... oh where is my mama & papa...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Yamlo
    Guests

Think Punggol area the air really bad... even the doc also said people stayed around this area always fall sick, especially children.. poor thing....

is there a time where virus doesn't go round

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Think Punggol area the air really bad... even the doc also said people stayed around this area always fall sick, especially children.. poor thing....
    Should get an Official letter from this Doc & pass to our bosses, so that we can start having 4-day work-week.

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    GOOD NITE!!!

Wow....!! Ur job so good, still can good nite! Or u r daydreaming now!
    Last edited by Funny; 30th May 2005 at 04:23 PM.

, actually photo aid thread is a and full of laughter thread. Now become , everyone become & .

the air here is much better than where my old home is, even my mum says so somemore my family don't use aircon

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    , actually photo aid thread is a and full of laughter thread. Now become , everyone become & .
    how's your exams preparation? when you free this week? yamlo got tell you about the bah zhang?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    all of them have gone to the darkside...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    how's your exams preparation? when you free this week? yamlo got tell you about the bah zhang?
    Hope so should b ok! 2molo exam! After tat, anytime except Wed evening got to meet client. Sat morn got meeting & nite got BBQ. Other then tat tentatively shld be ok! Yamlo can sms mi! Got to log off study liao if not will kanna scold by EVQ.
    Last edited by Funny; 30th May 2005 at 04:38 PM.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast