I have a 450D now, I'm thinking to either upgrade to a 70D or should I wait and save up for a FF?
While I upgrade to a 70D, I'm trying to change my range of lenses for use on FF next time. But if I get a 70D, I can use for a few years first while saving up for the new range of lesnes and FF. Or should I just hold out now and save for FF? But then, I won't have any lenses except a 50mm f1.8.